Media Ali - 30-0.

I guess half fighters in the UFC r out of their primes too then ... almost athlete suffers major injuries, it doesn't mean they r out of their primes...
Half of UFC fighters spend 7 years preparing for 5-round championship fights? Your position is ridiculous.

Said no one ever

<36>
Actually Robert Whittaker said he doesn't want to see it.

One reason is because he loves both fighters and doesn't want to see one lose. The second is because the deck is stacked against GSP due to him being inactive for a few years.

Last edited:
Great point, agree... I was Troll posting anyway. GSP was actually a pair of knee surgeries (IIRC) past his athletic best, far enough removed that he noticeably lost some explosivness, but he used his phenomenal fight IQ to make up the difference.

Maybe it’s me but he looked very noticeably slower in his wrestling exchanges during the Bisping fight, and absolutely not because of the additional weight... although he did look incredible for a fighter 4 years removed from his last Octagon performance... that’s why he’s got loads of GOATness
You think GSP was in his prime?

xYY5m3E.gif

Half of UFC fighters spend 7 years preparing for 5-round championship fights? Your position is ridiculous.
According to you the training make you out of your prime ? legit never heard about that ...

football players train much more than any MMA fighter, legit 365 days a year, there are not out of their prime because of it ...

what make you out of your athletic prime is mostly age, genetics and injuries, not fucking training.

<36>

( I would say on the contrary actually getting ready for 5 rounds fight makes you more fit, more cardio, less weight to cut, better for the long term etc )

03-30-11-images.jpg

GOAT manager with the GOAT fighter

It’s going to be a GSP fight, no other fight makes sense

Khabib is going to ragdoll George and finish him guaranteed

Ali Bless
Damn bro Hitto where u been, missed your posts recently

GSP was a clearly diminished version of himself when he stepped away. After the ACL surgery, he didn't have the same explosion and his cardio was noticeably worse. Even if he hadn't suffered the knee injuries, the reality is that he spent 7 straight years preparing for 5-round fights. It's highly unlikely that any fighter will be in his prime after that kind of mileage. Throw on a major knee surgery and, yes, he was out of his prime. I'm not even a GSP fan, per se, but there's no real debate here.
I think the last fight he had in his prime was against Shields. After that was the first ACL tear IIRC.

lol at all the religious trolls already getting little boners imagining how kabib fights a 40 year old gsp who had 1 fight in 7 years, most pathetic cucks on SD by far

Back