Algeria vs Spence April 16th Barclays

5:30 PST/ 6:30 MST/ 7:30 CST/ 8:30 EST.

I got 7:30 EST in NYC according to my guide

Edit: Nevermind, I think their website is messed up. This is better because I can watch UFC which ends at 10pm and then watch Spence/Algieri which should start about that time.

TVPG(D)
7:30 pm
Premier Boxing Champions on NBC
Former U.S. Olympian Errol Spence Jr. (19-0, 16 KOs) takes on Chris Algieri (21-2, 8 KOs) in a welterweight bout in Brooklyn. Also: Krzysztof Glowacki vs. Steve Cunningham in a cruiserweight matchup.

10:00 pm
News 4 New York at 11

ALL NEW
Local news, sports and weather.

Last edited:
According to Dan Rafael, they have cheaper announcers and no giant entrance ramp. Plus booking exciting but cheaper guys like Algieri, Spence, Ortiz, Berto.

This is a pretty smart way to cut costs, they shouldve done this a long time ago.

According to Dan Rafael, they have cheaper announcers and no giant entrance ramp. Plus booking exciting but cheaper guys like Algieri, Spence, Ortiz, Berto.

This is a pretty smart way to cut costs, they shouldve done this a long time ago.
If fat Dan is going you Gotta assume the buffet is good.

If fat Dan is going you Horta assume the buffet is good.
Hes Big Dan and not Fat Dan, and he's probably the best source and insider for boxing info we have today.

I really like Spence and I hope he does well, but I do think this will be a very tough test for him. Say what you will about Algeri, but he's been in there with the best and he has a huge experience advantage. Also, even though Spence has excellent basics and good power, he has had a few problems already with the fighters he has faced. Hopefully he can rise to the occasion.

Tough test, not much to go on but I've been high on Errol for awhile, I think he can take it with a 4 or 6 point margin

Hes Big Dan and not Fat Dan, and he's probably the best source and insider for boxing info we have today.

lol this accounts starting to make sense.

Hi Daniel. How bout that Golovkin huh

200w.gif

At 5:30pm Pacific time, boxing, mma, and kickboxing will all be on at the same time. NBC, FOX, ESPN2

At 5:30pm Pacific time, boxing, mma, and kickboxing will all be on at the same time. NBC, FOX, ESPN2
1 week from now, GGG goes head to head with Jon Jones. Thank goodness its not PPV. Most people will just end up seeing highlights of GGG destroying Wade after the UFC

Bellator doesn't start until 10 EST on Spike.

Back