Alexsandra Albu

mchestnut

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I know the ass floss rule and its stupid.....but god damn this chick posts a lot of ass shots on Facebook and she should, she is proud of that world class dumper.

P4P best ass in MMA and she might even give Meisha a run for her money maker.

link, because of the assfloss rule

Enjoy

*edit*
https://www.facebook.com/aleksandraalburussia

I would never tap if she got me in a triangle choke......never.

She might be the p4p sexiest mma fighter.

Women will put it in your face but you can't talk about it.

still prefer gina.

Gina is great. Amazing woman. Elegant, cute, gorgeous, sexy and I'll add classy. I doubt you would ever see ass shots of Gina, but what a sight it would be.

And that's why, ladies and gentlemen , WMMA is always gonna be about ass and boobs

And pointy elbows ofc :icon_twis

eBkE27U.gif

And that's why, ladies and gentlemen , WMMA is always gonna be about ass and boobs

And pointy elbows ofc :icon_twis

yes, and when the UFC is bringing in girls like Albu and Felice Herrig who post pics like this all the time on their instagram and facebook of them in thongs and underwear they are pretty much telling us why we should watch them.

Aleksandra Albu is by far the prettiest 135lber. I still prefer the 115lbers though. Most of them look like women, instead of thick necked beasts (Albu and a few others are definitely excluded from that generalization).

god damn,does that girl have some serious leg muscles,and i do like a girl with strong legs,plus she has pretty good feet.

She has a butterface, but that's why Prince made the Darkness. Game, Albus.

Back