Alexis Davis Vs Ronda Rousey

People are very ignorant if they think Rousey take this with ease

Davis is a legit competitor, Ronda most likely to win but, Davis will give her run for her money.

Sara only lost because of an early stoppage

sure that brutal knee that sent McMann to the ground, turtled up, clutching her liver had nothing to do with the loss. Herb decided to call an end to the fight just for shits and giggles.

sure that brutal knee that sent McMann to the ground, turtled up, clutching her liver had nothing to do with the loss. Herb decided to call an end to the fight just for shits and giggles.

It was a natural reaction for Sara to clutch her liver after being hit with a liver shot, but Ronda wasn't doing any heavy ground and pound and Sara looked absolutely fine and recovered as soon as Herb stopped the fight. It was a championship fight and the main event fight, so he could have let the fight go on a bit longer. The Cris Cyborg Vs Jan Finney fight was allowed to go on even though Jan was getting brutally beaten by Cyborg and even the fans were booing because it wasn't stopped. I think Herb is a good ref but I'm sure he only stopped the fight because Sara is a woman.

I dunno but recently people who talk shit tends to get into a spectacular failure.

That was totally my reaction! Miesha tapped out to Ronda and Sara only lost because of an early stoppage, so Kaufman's logic doesn't make any sense.

You're welcome. :)

- Sorry, I'm a bit confused about when your talking about Ronda at the media lunch. I was talking about Kaufman and Sara in the highlighted bit, not Ronda, but I do remember Ronda being nice to Sara and respecting her skills. I also remember her saying "What can I say about her, she's practically Saint McMann". :D

Good night. :)

It was a reference to the "I may forgive her " part . Yeah, me writing that at 5 am didn't help much huh ? I got what you were saying , don't worry haha :p

A win over a blanket ( no offence to Liz ) > A controversial loss from the champ

Ok Sarah with an "h" , you win this one.

And I'll say it again. This twitter drama lately makes or breaks fights. For God's shake lol

It was a natural reaction for Sara to clutch her liver after being hit with a liver shot, but Ronda wasn't doing any heavy ground and pound and Sara looked absolutely fine and recovered as soon as Herb stopped the fight. It was a championship fight and the main event fight, so he could have let the fight go on a bit longer. The Cris Cyborg Vs Jan Finney fight was allowed to go on even though Jan was getting brutally beaten by Cyborg and even the fans were booing because it wasn't stopped. I think Herb is a good ref but I'm sure he only stopped the fight because Sara is a woman.

It was a work.

It was a reference to the "I may forgive her " part . Yeah, me writing that at 5 am didn't help much huh ? I got what you were saying , don't worry haha :p

A win over a blanket ( no offence to Liz ) > A controversial loss from the champ

Ok Sarah with an "h" , you win this one.

And I'll say it again. This twitter drama lately makes or breaks fights. For God's shake lol

Oh. HAHA I had no idea. :D

Sarah got submitted by Ronda in 54 seconds and Sara only lost because of an early stoppage, so Sarah's got a nerve to say Sara's got to go to the back of the line and wait her turn for a title shot. :icon_twis LOL If anything, Sara should get an immediate title shot because no one was happy about that stoppage.

The Twitter drama is entertaining though. LOL Sarah was saying on the MMA Hour show that she couldn't make any sense of what Jessica Eye was saying and she didn't know whether she was insulting her because she couldn't understand her writing. LOL

Oh. HAHA I had no idea. :D

Sarah got submitted by Ronda in 54 seconds and Sara only lost because of an early stoppage, so Sarah's got a nerve to say Sara's got to go to the back of the line and wait her turn for a title shot. :icon_twis LOL If anything, Sara should get an immediate title shot because no one was happy about that stoppage.

The Twitter drama is entertaining though. LOL Sarah was saying on the MMA Hour show that she couldn't make any sense of what Jessica Eye was saying and she didn't know whether she was insulting her because she couldn't understand her writing. LOL

Ah yeah ... P4P best Grammar , Jessica High hahahahahahahaha

Now I remember :icon_twis

Too bad our girl sends 1 tweet every 10 years LOL. :icon_twis

@Sara_McMann 4/10/3021
Time to kick yo ass Sarah

haha

Sara vs Misspelled Sara and if Misspelled Sara wins make Misspelled Sara vs Tate.

Ah yeah ... P4P best Grammar , Jessica High hahahahahahahaha

Now I remember :icon_twis

Too bad our girl sends 1 tweet every 10 years LOL. :icon_twis

@Sara_McMann 4/10/3021
Time to kick yo ass Sarah

haha

Sara vs Misspelled Sara and if Misspelled Sara wins make Misspelled Sara vs Tate.
LMAO! I bet Jessica's not happy with Sarah Coughman's comments about her grammar. :D

OMG That's so true. I always go to check Sara's Twitter and find out that she hasn't tweeted for weeks. :icon_twis

Yes, I agree with that! If Sarah wants to fight Miesha, she'll have to fight Sara.

LMAO! It's a pity Sara's too nice; unfortunately she'd never tweet anything like that.

WHAT THE FUCK

So wait , she is open to fight Tate who's 1-2 in the UFC and not my dear Sara who's 1-1 ?

So a win over no4 who's coming off a loss from the Champion is worth less than a win over no2 who's coming off a win against no7 just because you've fought her before ?

FUCKING TWITTER DRAMA . ZZZ

Heh , I was gonna edit my post and ask you about when she was talking about her . Thanks anyways

About the highlighted part :
During a media lunch , Ronda said nice things about Sara and I remember posting " I don't like Ronda , but she's been respectful and nice to Sara and that was nice from her , so that's a start , right ? - a start of starting to like her a bit - " ( something between the lines of that anyway :p ) haha

I'm out , it's 5:30am here . There's no more coffee in my cup , and I'm literally a zombie.

Good night or Good morning to you :p
dude she's ducking McMann. I honestly think they should make the battle of the Sara's ...*actually tbh I just want someone to beat kaufman because I feel she's always winning...maybe it's just me**
Anyways I'd be afraid too if I were kaufman

other than Honda, I'd prefer McMann to be champ - she's grown on me.

honestly, nunes just looked pathetic on the ground against her fight with davis. obviously, nunes needs to work on her ground game. i just don't think there is any strong correlation that you can make with davis' fights against nunes or budd that indicates davis will be a serious threat to rousey.

rousey defeated budd via submission by armbar in 39 seconds in the first round. if nunes had such a difficult time with davis on the mat, i don't believe the outcome would be any different if it were rousey vs nunes.

we can revisit this thread after rousey vs davis fights and we'll see who's prediction was correct.

Today's the day! :D

Let's see who wins the fight! :)

Davis by Karma R1 :cool:

LMAO! She can't lose with karma on her side. :D

Alexis is definitely going to give Ronda a tough fight; everyone who is saying Ronda is going to dominate her are really underestimating Alexis.

I can't wait to see the fight! :D

LMAO! She can't lose with karma on her side. :D

Alexis is definitely going to give Ronda a tough fight; everyone who is saying Ronda is going to dominate her are really underestimating Alexis.

I can't wait to see the fight! :D

Every opponent that Ronda gets is a can ,according to 99% of Sherdoggers :D

Yeah , I can't wait too see that fight as well. I'm tired , and I'm sleepy as fuck , but I will try to stay awake for 8 more hours. Gonna be hard though

Back