Alexis Davis Vs Ronda Rousey

pcbh

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I made these Gifs of Alexis to show people that she will give Ronda a tough fight:

Here, Alexis TKO's Amanda Nunes:

Last edited:

Here, Alexis almost submits Kyra Gracie and Kyra only won the fight because of points; she couldn't submit Alexis.

Last edited:
And still...

It's not called the harmbar for nothing. Alexis need to remember something - the more shit you talk the faster you had better tap

Alexis is a tough fighter and deserves respect, but Ronda's strength... man. Alexis also has good subs and decent striking but weaker takedowns which is not as optimized as Ronda's good takedowns and subs. Gonna be tough for Davis.

Karma's a bitch, that's all I have to say :p

LMAO! :icon_chee I wish Alexis didn't say that. She's proven in her fights that she has the skills to beat Ronda, so there was no need for the karma statement.

IMO Alexis' best chance to win would be to use her grappling to survive and look to outpoint Ronda standing, but it'll be hard not to get ragdolled down... on the ground Ronda would probably be in control most of the time with dat strength/athleticism plus her own skills unless Davis can 'catch' her in a sub.

LMAO! :icon_chee I wish Alexis didn't say that. She's proven in her fights that she has the skills to beat Ronda, so there was no need for the karma statement.

Canadian trash talking :p I wasn't imprezzzzzzed by her performance haha

We have a good fight ahead of us, that's for sure !

PS : Thanks for taking time to make this thread , my pc suddenly rebooted itselft ( fucking 7 year old , Win XP shitty computer haha ) and I didn't edit my first post in time

I'm going to make a massive prediction and go right out on a limb and say Ronda will win by armbar.

I'm going to make a massive prediction and go right out on a limb and say Ronda will win by armbar.

Too early to tell. Just wait till Edmond starts saying that she KOs world champs in sparring and blah blah. If you hear nothing , then it's R1 armbar. If you hear something , it's R1 KO / TKO ( TKO is more likely to happen )

haha

Canadian trash talking :p I wasn't imprezzzzzzed by her performance haha

We have a good fight ahead of us, that's for sure !

PS : Thanks for taking time to make this thread , my pc suddenly rebooted itselft ( fucking 7 year old , Win XP shitty computer haha ) and I didn't edit my first post in time

LMAO! She must be imitating Sarah Kaufman. :D

Definitely! I haven't watched Alexis' past battles in a long time, so after watching them again, I think she is going to give Ronda a lot of problems.

Thank you! :) And I understand; I used to have an XP computer, it always used to break down on me. LOL :icon_chee

Last edited:
LMAO! She must be imitating Sarah Kaufman. :D

Definitely! I haven't watched Alexis' past battles in a long time, so after watching them again, I think she is going to give Ronda a lot of problems.

Thank you! :) And I understand; I used to have an XP computer, it always used to break down on me. LOL :D

Maybe this fight will restore Sherdog's faith in WMMA

... until TUF 20 comes out :p

And about the computer thingy , this pos machine works perfectly , while my new 2k computer has a problem with the 500 euro graphics card and the power supply unit hahaha . Here in Greece , we have a saying that goes " O palios einai alios " which is translated exactly as " The old is different " , meaning that older stuff are usually better than the newer stuff ( this applies to machines / people / etc :p ) . haha

I agree that Alexis has skills that could frustrate Ronda to a certain degree; I don`t think Ronda will be able to throw her and armbar as easily as past opponents. But, it`s a five round fight, and we have yet to see Ronda show any signs of fatigue. She`s a machine. I can see Alexis taking the fight into the 2nd round or maybe the 3rd, but I just don`t see how she fends off Ronda indefinitely...I guess what I`m saying is: I don`t see how Alexis wins.

Jarl

Maybe this fight will restore Sherdog's faith in WMMA

... until TUF 20 comes out :p

And about the computer thingy , this pos machine works perfectly , while my new 2k computer has a problem with the 500 euro graphics card and the power supply unit hahaha . Here in Greece , we have a saying that goes " O palios einai alios " which is translated exactly as " The old is different " , meaning that older stuff are usually better than the newer stuff ( this applies to machines / people / etc :p ) . haha

I really hope it does! I can't wait for the TUF 20! I'm hoping Joanne Calderwood will win. :D

I would love to live in Greece! Me and my family keep talking about going to Greece for a holiday, but we always end up going to Turkey because we're so used to going there. That Greece saying you just posted is the opposite of my saying. :D I always have to buy things that are new; if I buy a DVD off Amazon, it has to be in new condition. I'd never buy a used DVD off Ebay because I'd be to worried that it has marks on it. :D

Last edited:
Back