Alexis' beating changed my mind on WMMA .....

SwaggaJacka

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
That was very difficult to watch a woman get beat like that. I have always been a fervent proponent of WMMA but that really was tough......

She didn't make weight, everyone who doesn't should get a beating...

Surely if you have ever seen Yves Edwards fighting, you'd have given up on male MMA years ago.

Caught the final minute. Gross.

Did Bader v Perosh change your mind on MMA?

That was very difficult to watch a woman get beat like that. I have always been a fervent proponent of WMMA but that really was tough......

and people wonder why i hate it. it's usually some man beast vs some chick that thinks she's tough, and it just doesn't seem fair.

Her not being hot makes it more bearable to me. + missing weight

I dont know what her gender has to do with anything. A guy can get his ass handed to him in a fight, too. Look at Junior in the last two of his Cain fights.

Best WMMA fight ever.

lol.gif

I don't have a problem with it in principle but in order to have a full division they have to bring in girls that look like they took two kickboxing classes at their local gym and then stepped into the octagon. That was horrible.

Did Bader v Perosh change your mind on MMA?

Of course not.....My point is in theory I am all for woman competing in contact sports. The ending of the third round, Alexis taking those punches, just made me react in a primordial way where I just hated watching a woman get destructed. I had a very visceral reaction to a woman getting beat.

With that size advantage, she should be able to weather more punishment

If you mean because the pathetic lack of skill for a professional athlete then I agree. If you mean because you had to see a women get beat up then you're an idiot.

I dont know what her gender has to do with anything. A guy can get his ass handed to him in a fight, too. Look at Junior in the last two of his Cain fights.

That's the thing....It was tough watching Junior get beat down....It was disturbing watching Alexis take that. Not from a philosophical way but just an emotional and animalistic way.

Team Quest is to blame for this. They tried to hype her into the UFC 135 when she cant even make the weight. They were desperate to make a buck or something. Team Quest is another once top camp, not evolving well with modern mma.

someone post the gif for TS to be more upset.

It was gruesome to watch. Utterly outclassed and she was basically a human punching bag.

Back