Alexey Oleynik Calls Out Francis Ngannou

Good fight, could get ugly for Francis if it hits the ground lol.

Well there's a guaranteed finish.

Either Oleynik gets his head knocked off, or Ngannou gets put to sleep

Love Oleynik.

But Isn't Francis in the top 5? He's like one more fight away from another title shot imo.

Would watch that fight tho, not gonna lie.

I love Oleynik, I would love to see him tap Ngannou out.

Dude is old as shit, not a very big HW, and dont give a single fuck.

I met him a long time ago in a Bellator back room. He is not a big HW at all. Props to that man.

Fight Overeem instead of Ngannou.

Agree with the guy saying Oleynik vs Overeem is the fight to make. They match up well and they're both coming off victories.

i want francis and jds if jds beats tai

Has good ground game # good wrestling. He is like Rockhold( not talking about striking), Blaydes was like one of the best wrestler in HW right now( after DC) and he can barely took Ngannou down in the first fight, second fight he has one attempt and Ngannou just shove him off easily.
Ngannou by whatever the fuck he want unless Ngannou go retarded chasing for KO and gasses out after round 1 like he did against Stipe, even with that Oleynik still has to go through round 1 which is unlikely, he doesn’t have the chin, head movement and footwork like Stipe, Stipe with all that still eating bombs form Ngannou

He would probably get ktfo, but why not.. Oleinyk is pretty awesome

I was thinking about this match up right after the fight. Ngannou took no damage. If they wanted to add this fight on short notice (which would favor Ngannou) they could add it to the fight card in Toronto.

I like the fight. I dont think the ufc would make it right now but it's a good fight.

Well at least it's not a rematch like the other fights that people are calling for Francis, so I like it. Brings an old-school style vs style vibe.

Rather see Oleynik vs the Reem. I'd like to see Ngannou fight the JDS/Tuivasa winner.

Back