Alexander Yakovlev is training with Khabib and Rustam

gspfedkobe24

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
He is training with 2 beasts yes they are a weight class lighter then Alexander but they both say Alexander will be a UFC champ........ Say he beats Maia who does he get next Matt Brown??

Brown should get Lawler-Ellenberger or Lombard next. Maybe the winner of this fight should face Tarec Saffiedine next?

I'd never heard of him but saw he beat Paul Daley so he must be legit. Sounds like team mates hyping each other though.

Khabib and Rustam should be worried about Rashid Magomedov, who beat Yakovlev, Zavurov and Enomoto, who are basically the three big dog WW's in M1, and by extension the three best WW's fighting in Russia.

Rashid Magomedov is also in the UFC.... He last fought and beat Tony martin.

Khabib and Rustam should be worried about Rashid Magomedov, who beat Yakovlev, Zavurov and Enomoto, who are basically the three big dog WW's in M1, and by extension the three best WW's fighting in Russia.

Rashid, Khabib & Rustam are managed by Red Fury, it'd be weird to see how things would go if they are to ever fight one another.

Nope he's not. Yakovlev training at K-Dodjo, Khabib - AKA, Rustam - Jackson MMA

Nope he's not. Yakovlev training at K-Dodjo, Khabib - AKA, Rustam - Jackson MMA

LOL. Yeah, they're not allowed to go outside of their camps to train at other places...........

Ya Rashid seems like a legit prospect.

How is he training with Khabib and Rustam if Khabib is in Dagestan and Rustam is in Albuquerque?

I know Rustam used to train under Khabib's father but that was many years ago.

How is he training with Khabib and Rustam if Khabib is in Dagestan and Rustam is in Albuquerque?

I know Rustam used to train under Khabib's father but that was many years ago.

Both Khabib and Rustam train in the states (AKA and Jackson's respectively) and at Dagestan. It wouldn't surprise me if Khabib and Khabilov train together a lot at Dagestan. However, Yakovlev doesn't seem to train at Dagestan or at Jackson's/AKA, not sure where he would train with Khabib and Rustam.

Both Khabib and Rustam train in the states (AKA and Jackson's respectively) and at Dagestan. It wouldn't surprise me if Khabib and Khabilov train together a lot at Dagestan. However, Yakovlev doesn't seem to train at Dagestan or at Jackson's/AKA, not sure where he would train with Khabib and Rustam.

Khabib's father was khabib's and Rustam's sambo coach since they were little. I am pretty sure they still train together in Dagestan.

Both Khabib and Rustam train in the states (AKA and Jackson's respectively) and at Dagestan. It wouldn't surprise me if Khabib and Khabilov train together a lot at Dagestan.
Khabib lives in Dagestan and only comes to the U.S for the last few weeks prior to his fights. Khabilov, on the other hand, trains at Jackson's full-time.

Back