Results are only viewable after voting.
Jan/Glover
Aljo/Yan 2
Khamzat/Leech
Islam/RDA
Tuivasa/Harris
Volkov/Tybura
Amanda Ribas/Jandiroba

It just keeps getting bigger and better.
<5><{JustBleed}>
And its supposed to be a free card on ABC here in the states. Shaping up to be a great card, as is 266 & 268 as well.

UFC dying tho

You guys are over looking Marcin Tybura. Tybura might surprise us all by KOing Volkov. Don't count out Tybura. This guy's tearing it up lately.

Tybura will have to grapple him, which Volkov has shown some vulnerabilities to. Ultimately though, his ability to maintain top pressure pales in comparison to Blaydes's though.

He'll get knocked out on the feet. Volkov by second round KO/TKO.

This is a great match-up between two snooze-festers who always let you down whenever it looks like their career might go somewhere. Good idea pitting them against each other. The winner is King of Nothing.

I'd like to pick Tybura but I just don't think his chin lasts 3 rounds against the shots Volkov can throw.

Tybura has shown bursts of looking like a top tier HW, would be cool to see him get a big win here.

This is exciting. Tybura is in the mold of a Ben Rothwell with a better skill set. I really can’t help but appreciate his tenacity despite his lumbering octagon presence. He’s no slouch, even if he becomes the saturated man within 2 minutes. Volkov is ever dangerous, though, so who can say, he could put Tybur away casually.

Tybura is on a bit of resurgence as of late. He could give Volkov some trouble and make it dirty.

Seconded, interesting piece of matchmaking.

Volkov definitely the favourite, but Tybura's been rolling lately and isn't likely to stay at range.

Good matchmaking. I was hoping for this fight, it just makes sense right now.

Swolkov should take this though. Bigger and much better on the feet. I think with his new size, wrestling shouldn't be that big of a weakness anymore.

How stacked is this fucking card. My God, lol.

Wouldn't be surprised to see Tybura win a sloppy decision

Volkov was wrestlefucked in Bellator but those days seem long gone. He should win unless those old weaknesses decide to show their face here.
Curtis Blaydes wrestled him not too long ago.

One of those fights I'm surprised has never happened before. Volkov should win.

On a 4am fekked outta muh mind - don't really care bout either mode - um Volk seems likely...

Volkov snaps Tybura's streak and gets him out of there inside the distance, edging back towards title contention. Volkov (T)KO.

Alexander_Volkov.png

Back