Alexander Volkov vs Derrick Lewis

ViD

🇷🇺🤝🇺🇸
@Brown
Reaction score
Does the winner get the title shot ? How do you see this fight go ?

Volkov wears him out.

Derrick Lewis doesn´t deserve fight Volkov or anybody inside Top 10 after that performance against Ngannou 5000

If not , nuthin' Will get Them a shot

Just have a royal rumble. HW is currently a disaster.

Talented guys, but this fight just doesn't interest me.

Volkov gets planted.

If Volkov can manage the distance, beat that front leg up, and jab, jab, jab.

All Volkov has to do is so more than Ngannou, which shouldn't be hard.

definitely, the winner should get a title shot,I see volkov winning this if he stays on the outside but if he gets too comfortable it could be a bad night for him

I think Volkov wins but Lewis could too so it's sorta a pick'em fight for me

I think Volkov beats Derrick fairly soundly. I also think Blaydes beats Volkov though.

Last edited:
Winner of Stipe/Blaydes probably gets ts first but even they will have to wait until Brock/DC

wasnt aware stipe and blaydes was even a thing. stipe will not accept that fight. hes better off asking for volkov or lewis. not saying hes a duck but hes gunning for the title since dc is leaving.

volkov hasnt really impressed me so its hard for me to pick him to easily win fights. he was losing vs werdum up until werdum got tired and was sloppy on the feet. lewis can crack and might go for the kill shot since volkov isnt the big puncher that francis is. lewis has also finished some fights with GNP on the ground. tough fight to call.

I think Volkov wins. He picks his shots, he's taller has the reach advantage. Black Beast also has back issues, which I'm not sure have been addressed.

It should be a number 1 contender fight, but who knows with this Brock-DC-Stipe triangle

Back