News Alexander Volkanovski vs. Max Holloway 2 expected to headline UFC 251

Who wins the rematch?

• Alexander Volkanovski

• Max Holloway

Results are only viewable after voting.
What happens to Max if he loses? Dude isn’t 30 yet and he sounds like a Hawaiian Chuck.

Volkanovski v Holloway
Shevchenko v Calderwood
Whittaker v Till
Porier v Hooker
Tuivasa v Tafa

Book it, Dana

Tafa n Tuivasa won't fight each other. Training partners. Other than that im keen

Hopefully max can reclaim his throne, but I get the feeling this rematch is happening too soon.

He should have took a #1 contender fight, Volkanovski is a really tough matchup.

Immediate rematches for clear cut victories make zero sense. Now Volkanovski has to beat Holloway twice in a row before moving on, whereas Holloway just has to go 1 from 2.

Korean Zombie deserves the shot.

*edit*
KZ is injured.

I dont think it's a coincidence this comes out the day we find out KZ is out until at least summer. With Zabit on 249 Max is the only other option.

I'd really like to see Max take a little more rest idk

My dream card for this.

Volk vs Max 2
Zhang vs Joanna
Both sound close to confirmed.

Whittaker vs Till
Hooker vs Poirier.

Prelims - Crute, Ridell, Matthews
Didn’t they already confirm Valentina and Calderwood? Not getting 3 title fights fam plus isn’t Zhang fighting Joanna at 248?

ok this fight does not need to happen.... I get rematches when the fight is close, heck even if it's edged out by one guy clearly I don't mind it. but when one guy gets beat as bad as he did, he needs to at least win another big fight. it's way too easy these days to be champ.

FUCK Dana white, Sean Shelby and the the UFC for this.

I dont think it's a coincidence this comes out the day we find out KZ is out until at least summer. With Zabit on 249 Max is the only other option.
Agreed. That's some shady shit right there.

i cant believe the rematch was made.

volk should take it again.

Back