Alexander Volkanovski not buying Max Holloway’s “Zoom training story”

Thats the only thing I dont believe.

but you believe there's such a strict lockdown that he can't train, so you think he's lying just so it doesn't sound like he's breaking the law? Hawaii isn't like the rest of America, cops don't kill people for nothing and the police are not serious about arresting and beating people like they are in the rest of America. don't believe me? just google it.

this happened in May, when the COVID was in full effect.
https://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/2020/...hes-trashed-raise-concern-about-spread-virus/

this was just 6 days ago
https://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/2020/...y-lifeguards-expect-big-th-july-beach-crowds/

i don't know what you think is happening, but the "strict lockdown" has never been strict.

Jokes on Volkanovski, Holloway has actually been training via watching VHS tapes of Dana's cardio kickboxing.

Screen-Shot-2018-08-24-at-11.08.22.png

but you believe there's such a strict lockdown that he can't train, so you think he's lying just so it doesn't sound like he's breaking the law? Hawaii isn't like the rest of America, cops don't kill people for nothing and the police are not serious about arresting and beating people like they are in the rest of America. don't believe me? just google it.

this happened in May, when the COVID was in full effect.
https://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/2020/...hes-trashed-raise-concern-about-spread-virus/

this was just 6 days ago
https://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/2020/...y-lifeguards-expect-big-th-july-beach-crowds/

i don't know what you think is happening, but the "strict lockdown" has never been strict.
Homie you need to relax. I didnt ask for all of that. Lol

The lockdowns were strict here where I live. All gyms shut down.

Its not outlandish.

Homie you need to relax. I didnt ask for all of that. Lol

The lockdowns were strict here where I live. All gyms shut down.

Its not outlandish.

i am calm, where you live is not anything like Hawaii. you live in North California, Los Angeles has a bigger population than the entire state of Hawaii. if you think about it a little, or just like i said, googled it, you'd see what you think Max is claiming isn't correct. i don't know what he said, but you saying there's some strict lockdown where he can't train is the outlandish part because i just linked you 2 links to local Hawaii news websites reporting how relaxed the lockdown has been for Hawaii.

whether you believe me and the Hawaii news is not my problem though. so i've done my part to try to educate you, it's not my fault if you want to stay ignorant.

Its going to stay forever with Max if he loses

i am calm, where you live is not anything like Hawaii. you live in North California, Los Angeles has a bigger population than the entire state of Hawaii. if you think about it a little, or just like i said, googled it, you'd see what you think Max is claiming isn't correct. i don't know what he said, but you saying there's some strict lockdown where he can't train is the outlandish part because i just linked you 2 links to local Hawaii news websites reporting how relaxed the lockdown has been for Hawaii.

whether you believe me and the Hawaii news is not my problem though. so i've done my part to try to educate you, it's not my fault if you want to stay ignorant.
I'm no where near LA. I'm in a small town in Nor Cal with about 1000 cases.

Everything here was shut down. As was everything in-between LA and here. So it felt believable.

I believe Max. He's kind of like Cowboy in that he doesn't give a fuck and he'll fight anyone at anytime.

I can see why one would think it's not true. On the other hand, Max is about as honest and decent of a guy as it gets, so i can see it being true.

The guy also gave Ortega boxing tips in the middle of their fight, so i don't think Max training only via zoom classes is that far-fetched, lmao.

I like both guys, but my 3-fight parlay just got a lot more practical now that Usman/Burns is off the table. And the site is still honoring my profit boost. War Volk!

Volkanovsi is one intense dude. I feel like he needs to chill out a bit. It's like he's obssessed. maybe he's slowing going insane 'Max will respect me! im going there to knock him out, there will be no doubt after i finish him!

Calm down Volk bro! Take it easy my man.

<WhatItIs>

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mm...i-not-buying-max-holloway-zoom-training-story

Honestly he’s probably right, Max might be sandbagging. There’s no way Max would agree to a title fight without being able to train for it properly.

PS: And if he is telling the truth, that’s really dumb.
<WhatItIs>

Listen brah

Brah...hawaians no need a full training camp brah..

Fiayting in somoa blood brah..any place anywhere he gunna show up ready to fight brah

Believe you me brah max coming full of mana brah bless

Knocks out Volkanovski. We already saw Conor vs Max. Korean zombie gets slept too and so does everyone else

Ya...no...

First its division not decison

Secondly conor is a retired welterweight the days of skeltor defeating smaller opponents are over...

Thirdly Holloway was a little spike/fawn when he fought conor the first time and went the distance..mature buck status Holloway is a completely different fight

Lastly i dont even think korean zombie would be next in that division (not decision)...do your homework before posting white belt

ZealousSoggyAmericanredsquirrel-small.gif

Back