Alexander Volkanovski not buying Max Holloway’s “Zoom training story”

Again its not true but max can't admit that because Hawaii had a crazy strict lockdown.

He can admit breaking the law.

He's got an image to uphold.

Just call KZ, Yair Rodriguez or some wild man to replace him if rumours are true.

Might not be a bad thing.

Nothing replaces sparring but Max could use a few less hits to the head.

Just call KZ, Yair Rodriguez or some wild man to replace him if rumours are true.
Agreed. Not sure how readily available kz is, I'm up for some wildness, call up rodriguez or zabit.

Again its not true but max can't admit that because Hawaii had a crazy strict lockdown.

He can admit breaking the law.

He's got an image to uphold.

they don't have a crazy strict lockdown. source: me, i live in Hawaii.

they have a strict lockdown for people entering Hawaii, but for the people who are already here, nothing really changed. especially since Max lives in Waianae. if he lived and trained in Honolulu it would be different but Waianae is the country side and it's more laxed because of how sparse the population is.

Agreed. Not sure how readily available kz is, I'm up for some wildness, call up rodriguez or zabit.

I assume they put Kattar on the fight island card four days later just in case something happens to max or volk.

they don't have a crazy strict lockdown. source: me, i live in Hawaii.

they have a strict lockdown for people entering Hawaii, but for the people who are already here, nothing really changed. especially since Max lives in Waianae. if he lived and trained in Honolulu it would be different but Waianae is the country side and it's more laxed because of how sparse the population is.
I'm going off of what he said in an interview bro.

I'm gonna have to believe max over a sherbro.

Nothing personal though.

I'm going off of what he said in an interview bro.

I'm gonna have to believe max over a sherbro.

Nothing personal though.

he also said he's training for a world title fight off zoom, so take that for what it's worth.

Back