Alexander The Mauler Gustafsson

Boomb

Hate the game, not the player.
@red
Reaction score
Didn't he move to San Diego? I saw some footage of him training and it seems like his usual gym? Anyone knows?

Probably Conor told him to go home to his sexy wife.

he's been training in San Diego(Alliance MMA) for awhile now, it's his stateside home.

His home gym is Allstars in Stockholm. His American gym is Alliance in San Diego. It's been this way as far back as I remember.

He used to train more at Alliance until 2013. Then he stopped going so much, and spent more time in Sweden. Earlier this year he started going back to Alliance more frequently.

His home gym is Allstars in Stockholm. His American gym is Alliance in San Diego. It's been this way as far back as I remember.

He used to train more at Alliance until 2013. Then he stopped going so much, and spent more time in Sweden. Earlier this year he started going back to Alliance more frequently.
For the best me thinks

Thanks. I didn't know that.

He's going to fucking murder Jan

Indeed.

Back