Alexander Romanov vs Juan Espino - Hype thread

De Lima actually has wins in the UFC, which can not be said of Espino's UFC opponents, all 2 of them. Espino's best win pre UFC was Rodney Wallace, who is a LHW that washed out of the UFC without winning a fight. Most of his opponents have less than 5 fights. At least Romanov fights big guys that have winning records for the most part.

Also, how are you going to give credit to a guy for fighting someone that beat him in 9 seconds? Even if Minakov would beat Romanov, which in all likelihood he would, surely he would put up more of a fight than this...

Timestamped

I agree, I combed through them and decided Romanov has far more experience over better competition. I'm going to bet on him I feel like this shit is a no brainer. I will definitely have to come back to this thread and laugh.

Romanov fought ONE LHW and ONE 5'10 heavyweight super late replacement journeyman.

Espino won TUF and is 2-0 inside the opponent against two heavyweights.

I agree, I combed through them and decided Romanov has far more experience over better competition. I'm going to bet on him I feel like this shit is a no brainer. I will definitely have to come back to this thread and laugh.

fucking 'combed through' them. What is this, fight finder competition? lol. Says it's a no brainer lmfao. IT's a tough fight for both, lol that could go either way. Fucking hilarious.

"I will come back to this thread and laugh for a toss up fight" Fucking brain dead lmfao.

This is a fight where it could go either way, but could be one sided for the winner. So fucking dumb as fuck "Oh no I will come back and laugh while not gonna do nothing if my fighter loses for a coin toss fight" lol seriously.

And I'm backing Romanov too.

Espino has better striking better BJJ better cardio better camp much longer reach and just as good a MMA grappling takedown game if not better. Not to mention he has a huge reach advantage.

But sometimes you run into tough opponent on paper and come out on top, and I think Romanov can win this fight, but it's completely brain dead to count Espino out going through fightfinder.

You don't know shit about MMA if you think Espino is not a tough opponent for Romanov. It could go either way, and one may look dominant in a win, but literally must have two digit IQ to think that this is an easy fight for Romanov.

But possibly the dumbest shit I saw this month on Sherdog, and that says a lot, "I combed through them and decided Romanov has far more experience over better competition" -> better competition -> must be able to win. What kind of brain dead logic is this?

And Romanov is a better can crusher if you ask me, so that guy probably sucked at combing through the fight finder too.

Espino beat Sosoli, Greene, Hughes, Frazier under UFC banner.

Romanov beat Lima and Martinez. A LHW and a 5'10 HW journeyman who was an incredibly late replacement.

The last opponent Romanov had before the UFC was 6-0. but he was inactive for THREE years and is 44 years old now. That's who he fought in the last two years and a half. 39 year old who was inactive for THREE years, a LHW, and a 5'10 heavyweight who was a super late replacement.

I had Romanov, I have Romanov, and I think Romanov can pull this off, but if you are really going based on what you read on paper, Espino is literally almost better everywhere.

I just happen to have been on Romanov bandwaggon before he got into the UFC and still am on board.

But talking about his opponents as if he's a better can crusher? That's madness.

Romanov literally is a definition of European competition can crusher. I'm on his bandwaggon because he's good and I like the style of his fight. But Espino is very good too.

But hey, you do you. It's very possible this fight could be one sided. A lot of times close fights on paper is one sided beatdown, especially at heavyweight. I mean, I have Romanov too. You do you man, go make that bank.

Nobody cares about your trash predictions @JustOnce

tenor.gif

BsnYlRL.gif

KUAgCJo.gif

Wlhdd82.gif

7e028uz.gif

But at the end of the day, I think it's a very very tough fight, but I do agree that I also have Romanov here.

Been on Romanov bandwagon before he got to the UFC!

Pretty clear for me that Romanov is stronger, by looking at their fights. I don't know if he cuts weight, but he looks like a tank.

Not only the suplexes and slams. This double leg, Pezão was at the center of the cage, dude threw him all the way to the cage walls.

3rOmp3c.gif

Pretty clear for me that Romanov is stronger, by looking at their fights. I don't know if he cuts weight, but he looks like a tank.

Not only the suplexes and slams. This double leg, Pezão was at the center of the cage, dude threw him all the way to the cage walls.

3rOmp3c.gif

Espino 11 gold medals 1 silver 2 bronze
Romanov 3 bronzes
At 125kg+

Romanov must be stronger because he ragdolls cans, and the guy in gif who is a career light heavyweight?

I guess we will find out in about two days!

I do still have Romanov tho lol. I'm just saying Romanov hasn't fought anyone, Romanov doesn't have the best TDD, has been getting wrestlefucked by much smaller guys at grappling competition, has gotten subbed by a guy under 30 seconds who got 17-0ed in the final. Not to mention Espino is better striker, huge reach advantage, better BJJ(10+ years black belt BJJ vs blue belt until a few days ago), better subgame, better off his back, better cardio, better training partners, and better training camp.

That's all I'm saying and I still got Romanov. Sometimes it's trial by fire. That's all I'm saying. I do think it could go either way, but one of those fights where it could be domination either way, but not sure either it will be pre-fight.

All right I think that's it for me, commenting on this fight. May the best man win!

But no matter how you cut it, one thing that is NOT True is that, Romanov is lesser of a can crusher than Espino is. I don't think that's true at all. And this is a tough fight. On paper anyways. But could be one-sided when it comes to it. Who knows, let's find out!

Espino and the other guy that looks like espino and Frank mir. Damn can't think of this name. They are future of hw

But possibly the dumbest shit I saw this month on Sherdog, and that says a lot, "I combed through them and decided Romanov has far more experience over better competition" -> better competition -> must be able to win. What kind of brain dead logic is this?

And Romanov is a better can crusher if you ask me, so that guy probably sucked at combing through the fight finder too.

Espino beat Sosoli, Greene, Hughes, Frazier under UFC banner.

Romanov beat Lima and Martinez. A LHW and a 5'10 HW journeyman who was an incredibly late replacement.

The last opponent Romanov had before the UFC was 6-0. but he was inactive for THREE years and is 44 years old now. That's who he fought in the last two years and a half. 39 year old who was inactive for THREE years, a LHW, and a 5'10 heavyweight who was a super late replacement.

I had Romanov, I have Romanov, and I think Romanov can pull this off, but if you are really going based on what you read on paper, Espino is literally almost better everywhere.

I just happen to have been on Romanov bandwaggon before he got into the UFC and still am on board.

But talking about his opponents as if he's a better can crusher? That's madness.

Romanov literally is a definition of European competition can crusher. I'm on his bandwaggon because he's good and I like the style of his fight. But Espino is very good too.

De Lima weighed 258 pounds against Romanov. You call that a lhw?

Espino and the other guy that looks like espino and Frank mir. Damn can't think of this name. They are future of hw

Tom Aspinal ? They are Spannish Frank Mir and British Frank Mir i agree. They should make a Frank Mir Division with all the doppleganger. Can't wait tyo see the Senegalese Frank Mir

Back