Alexander Romanov is going to be a problem in the HW division

I think Juan Espino is a problem in the HW division only problem is his age

He's BJJ and wrestling is a serious threat. He actually keeps guys down really well and mixes his wrestling really well wth his striking so he barely gets hits.

Match him up vs Sergei pavlovich next or feed him to Greg hardy

He's BJJ and wrestling is a serious threat. He actually keeps guys down really well and mixes his wrestling really well wth his striking so he barely gets hits.
he's 40, how long will he fight for?

Greg Hardy is a nobody, he's a football player
Lol makes more than probably 75% of the roster and for the time he’s spent training he’s actually decent, Romanaov would be a good test of his takedown defense and ground game.

Lol makes more than probably 75% of the roster and for the time he’s spent training he’s actually decent, Romanaov would be a good test of his takedown defense and ground game.
could Hardy beat Pavlovich?

could Hardy beat Pavlovich?
I believe he could if he did more cardio, he can take a shot and his power is more than pavlovich but pavlovich is still getting better and young at 28 so, I would favor pavlovich 8/10 times

He needs to sure up his striking defense de lima lit him up. If he just walks in on someone with ko power they will sleep him. This isn't bw where you can get by on good chin.

Brilliant plan to call out Tybura pillow fists next though. Better wrestling will win.

Thinking about it, Espino vs. Romanov is the fight to make next. Tybura will probably have his eyes set on a bigger name than Romanov, so this would be an awesome fight

He's looks okay, but HW's who are all grappling without any real striking tend to peak out at around where Oleinik is in the UFC.

Someone like a Derrick Lewis would probably knock him out.

him vs hardy--its time they give us a banger with hardy--hes earned it--not sure this is the guy but there has to be a guy somewhere

Thinking about it, Espino vs. Romanov is the fight to make next. Tybura will probably have his eyes set on a bigger name than Romanov, so this would be an awesome fight

Tyburas probably getting a top 15 opponent.

Pavlovich
Espino
Daukas
Boser
Aspinall
Romanov
Hardy

All have shown promise and would make interesting match ups

Back