Alexander Lee UFCs bantamweights

Cowboy Kurt Angle

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score

Horiguchi was asked how he feels he stacks up against UFC stars Petr Yan, Aljamain Sterling, and T.J. Dillashaw and his response was definitive.

“It’s the same weight class, so of course, I’m better than them,” Horiguchi said.

“Let’s go,” he added when considering the possibility of the aforementioned fighters coming to Bellator. “I want it. Yeah.”

Such hubris shall not be tolerated

UFC fucked up letting Horiguchi go.
He left and to be fair at the time Demetrious was going to stay at top for a while so when he probably demanded cash they let him go. It's crazy that he was 25 when he fought Demetrious and and a decent fight with him.

I think he needs to smash Pettis to really have leverage since we know how Pettis stacks up with the UFC fighters. Not that Pettis is bad but would be having win-loses if he kept fighting top guys in the UFC like he was before being let go.

He left and to be fair at the time Demetrious was going to stay at top for a while so when he probably demanded cash they let him go. It's crazy that he was 25 when he fought Demetrious and and a decent fight with him.

I think he needs to smash Pettis to really have leverage since we know how Pettis stacks up with the UFC fighters. Not that Pettis is bad but would be having win-loses if he kept fighting top guys in the UFC like he was before being let go.
I think it was a bit much too soon when Kyoji went up against DJ at the time, I would've liked to have seen him have a few more fights before the title shot. Even at 25 he did give DJ a decent fight as you stated.

Back