Alexander Hernandez

Anyone know what's going on with him? I know he had an injury but that was quite a while back. Is he ready for his next fight?

Still recovering from Cerrone shoving his shoe down his throat.

He's probably still in shock that the judges gave him the decision vs. Trinaldo last summer...

That was one of the WORST UD's I've ever witness in the UFC, hands down. Someone should post a GIF of Hernandez's reaction when they announced him as the winner. His reaction alone tells you all you need to know about who won that fight...

Loved how he went from super aggressive to a scary pointfighter after Cerrone kicked him in the head.

giphy.gif
This is Sherdog so it’s hard to tell a joke or sarcasm from an actual stupid comment

He's probably still in shock that the judges gave him the decision vs. Trinaldo last summer...

That was one of the WORST UD's I've ever witness in the UFC, hands down. Someone should post a GIF of Hernandez's reaction when they announced him as the winner. His reaction alone tells you all you need to know about who won that fight...
Meh, I think we've seen worse

I agree

On the same note, GSP knows Hendricks won

I agree

On the same note, GSP knows Hendricks won

GSP knows he took more damage and would have lost if fights were scored differently, but based on the equal weighting of scoring each round, coupled with no rounds being 10-8's that fight, he knows it was a fair win.

Back