Alexander Hernandez is a star in the making

Needs to change his nickname to “The Frat Bro” ASAP

boy I usually go against cowboy when he fights but this time I hope he KO's that MF'er

He doesn't have the personality to be a big star. It'll be cool if Cowboy subs him.

Watching the press conference right now and he really knows how to talk and sell a fight. Add the fact that he is good looking, has finishes, has an exciting fighting style and is super young and you have a star in your hands.

I think he's going to destroy Cowboy and from then on the hype train will leave the station.
Think again.

alexander-hernandez-ufc-brooklyn.jpg

donald-cerrone-ufc-brooklyn.jpg

070113-UFC-Donald-Cerrone-PI_20130701140913524_660_3201.jpg

I realize he use to fight 155 when he was younger. That is what makes it worse to me. The fact he had to move up in weight when he was younger tells me he had issues then. So going down now older should be that much harder. Don't see this fight going good for Cowboy, picturing a TIll type performance.
Damn noob. He moved to WW a few years ago. He has always been a lightweight. He moved back to LW because he was at a 20-30lb weight disadvantage on fight night.

Watching the press conference right now and he really knows how to talk and sell a fight. Add the fact that he is good looking, has finishes, has an exciting fighting style and is super young and you have a star in your hands.

I think he's going to destroy Cowboy and from then on the hype train will leave the station.

You were semi right. The hype train has left the station and went off the rails

People always so keen to jizz over the next big thing...

Hernandez has plenty of potential but looked like a lost lamb once he got touched with the jab

Damn noob. He moved to WW a few years ago. He has always been a lightweight. He moved back to LW because he was at a 20-30lb weight disadvantage on fight night.

Nood, been watching combat sports since the late 80's you turd. Why TF would he move up years ago if he wasn't having issues making 55 then. Cause he thought 170 would just be easy, or because he felt he had too much of a size advantage at 55. You sound like a noob, for 35 year old vet to come back down in weight after going up in weight 3 years before is gonna be a tough cut. Been a fan of Cowboy since the early WEC days. He talked about what a tough cut it is for him to make 55 at the press conference. Hats off to Cowboy he handled it a lot better than I thought. Lost the money I made on him Vs Perry in his last fight.

Truth talk not trash talk. Everything he is saying is spot on. Cowboy is withered and washed and doesn't belong in the Octagon with a young hungry lion like Hernandez. Bad move.
Lol

Another clueless Konour nuthugger bites the dust.

Truth talk not trash talk. Everything he is saying is spot on. Cowboy is withered and washed and doesn't belong in the Octagon with a young hungry lion like Hernandez. Bad move.
I see between this comment and your profile picture you are stupid and make a lot of stupid decisions

Nood, been watching combat sports since the late 80's you turd. Why TF would he move up years ago if he wasn't having issues making 55 then. Cause he thought 170 would just be easy, or because he felt he had too much of a size advantage at 55. You sound like a noob, for 35 year old vet to come back down in weight after going up in weight 3 years before is gonna be a tough cut. Been a fan of Cowboy since the early WEC days. He talked about what a tough cut it is for him to make 55 at the press conference. Hats off to Cowboy he handled it a lot better than I thought. Lost the money I made on him Vs Perry in his last fight.
He took the WW fight because it was available after losing to RDA for the belt. The UFC wanted him to stay at WW. He kept winning. He has been wanting to go back to LW for 3 fights now.
When you make statements that he fought LW when he was younger, it just sounds like you dont know his history. My bad...

pretty sure Dana pressured him to move up. He was constantly talking about wanting to go back to 155

Back