Alexander Hernandez is a star in the making

AyDeeDee

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Watching the press conference right now and he really knows how to talk and sell a fight. Add the fact that he is good looking, has finishes, has an exciting fighting style and is super young and you have a star in your hands.

I think he's going to destroy Cowboy and from then on the hype train will leave the station.

Try hard trash talk
Truth talk not trash talk. Everything he is saying is spot on. Cowboy is withered and washed and doesn't belong in the Octagon with a young hungry lion like Hernandez. Bad move.

nah

he's actually bang on regarding cerrone

lol

Colby is try hard

get it right
Exactly man. Colby is the definition of try hard when it comes to trash talking. Alexander is just going with the flow and speaking what's on his mind.

if he can produce more KOs like this, it won't matter (as much) what he says. but to be safe he needs to rack up IG followers

giphy.gif

Definitely going to be a start and probably champion eventually.

Last time Cowboy appeared this shook was probably at the press conference with Nathan Diaz. He's way too emotionally invested in this fight, while Hernandez is already talking about the title. Big difference in the respective approaches here.

Last time Cowboy appeared this shook was probably at the press conference with Nathan Diaz. He's way too emotionally invested in this fight, while Hernandez is already talking about the title. Big difference in the respective approaches here.
Why did Cowboy go down anyway? He looks like shit. Should have finished his career at 170. LW is filled with absolute killers and he is putting himself at a huge disadvantage.

Why did Cowboy go down anyway? He looks like shit. Should have finished his career at 170. LW is filled with absolute killers and he is putting himself at a huge disadvantage.
Because the killers at 170 had a 20+ lb advantage on him. He may be having trouble adjust to the first weight cut to 55 in 4 years. Has to suck.

Alex was throwing a big trash talk game at Cerrone. It’s mostly rubbish, but he’s taking in a way that’s going to earn him a lot of enemies in the UFC. Donald seemed pissed though. I think the weight cut is also affecting his mood, but I think he will lose if he doesn’t let go of the anger before Saturday.

he's gonna kill cowboy, i was shocked when cowboy started talking he sounded so weird like he was drunk but it's the weight cut after all that time at 170 going back to 155 at his age big mistake that weight cut is killing him

Always liked Cerrone, but think an older fighter going down a division is the kiss of death. Hernandez is a beast, already had a bet on him but hearing Cerrone talk about how bad the weight cut is might make me lay some more.

Back