Alexander Gustafsson Vows to Shock the World (Video)

Find a better interview of Alex, OP. Ariel knows how to interview unlike every other interviewer who ask the same BULLSHIT questions. Sick and tired of Ariel hate in every fucking thread.

I don't think you even know what instigate means, ignorant OP.

instigator

man, i like gus. sucks he's fighting one of my favorites in jones. he WILL NOT shock the world... hopefully he does well though after this fight, and can recover quickly both physically and mentally

man, i like gus. sucks he's fighting one of my favorites in jones. he WILL NOT shock the world... hopefully he does well though after this fight, and can recover quickly both physically and mentally

Ah gus will be fine mentally and physically after this fight .. hes fighting the " best " as of right now .. the "p4p best" at that. I think its a Win/Win for him .. his name is getting well-known from all the media and hype , if he goes in puts up a challenge or doesn't get demolished he will fair well. I Jus hope he truly test jones chin like Machida did at one point in their fight lol. Jus can jump on him a little better.:icon_idea

Find a better interview of Alex, OP. Ariel knows how to interview unlike every other interviewer who ask the same BULLSHIT questions. Sick and tired of Ariel hate in every fucking thread.

I don't think you even know what instigate means, ignorant OP.

we finally figured out ariel's sherdog user account name. "where im from people like that get slapped. "

Back