Alexander Gustafsson is NOT leaving Alliance MMA.

PirateTetra

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
http://www.kimura.se/alexander-gustafsson-har-inte-avbrutit-samarbetet-med-alliance-mma

In an exclusive interview with Kimura.se, Alex headcoach Andreas Michael said that the whole rumor about Alex leaving Alliance is false and it was just something the reporters from Aftonbladet.se (biggest newspaper in Sweden) made up to sell the article better.

I will translate the whole article later when i have time. Just wanted to share this with you guys

UPDATE:

Translation by Memnok (Thanks man):

Yesterday the swedish ufc-fighter Alexander Gustafsson was interviewed by Aftonbladet (crappiest newspaper in sweden /translators comment) who reported that Alex felt like having his upcoming camp in Sweden. This statement lead to a lot of speculation from various sites that the cooperation between Alex and Alliance MMA had been terminated. There was also speculation about the reason for the "termination" was that an upcoming match between Alex and Phil Davies was in the making.

All these rumours are now denied by Alex main coach Andreas Michael, who in an exlusive interview with kimura.se explains that media has just taken Alexes comment and misinterpreted it in order to "sell" the article/news. Andreas says that the cooperation between Alliance and Alex/allstar gym will continue for a long time and that there has never been any thoughts about ending the nice relationship the two clubs have enjoyed.

The rumours about a match between Davis and Alex are not correct either, Andreas says, but rather something that media have fabricated out of the blue. Alex and Davis will only face in a title fight or if both fighters get a seven figure salary (he is probably not talking about dollars but rather SEK /translators comment) for fighting each others says Andreas.

Last edited:
Damn, that hurt even more looking at the original drunk. Please translate ASAP.

http://www.kimura.se/alexander-gustafsson-har-inte-avbrutit-samarbetet-med-alliance-mma

In an exclusive interview with Kimura.se, Alex headcoach Andreas Michael said that the whole rumor about Alex leaving Alliance is false and it was just something the reporters from Aftonbladet.se (biggest newspaper in Sweden) made up to sell the article better.

I will translate the whole article later when i have time. Just wanted to share this with you guys

ibd3vaPtDHPnWc.gif

That's what happens when media picks up something from fucking Aftonbladet... one of the worst papers in existance.

As I'm danish, I understand swedish quite well, and actually the most interesting thing said in the interview is that Phil Davis and Gus aren't gonna fight unless it's a title fight OR they're guranteed millions for the fight.

Money talks, apparently.

Damn, that hurt even more looking at the original drunk. Please translate ASAP.

It doesn't really say much yet other then what OP said but they will have the full article up later today.

Isn't surprising. Why would Gus leave the camp which gave him so much success?

Yesterday the swedish ufc-fighter Alexander Gustafsson was interviewed by Aftonbladet (crappiest newspaper in sweden /translators comment) who reported that Alex felt like having his upcoming camp in Sweden. This statement lead to a lot of speculation from various sites that the cooperation between Alex and Alliance MMA had been terminated. There was also speculation about the reason for the "termination" was that an upcoming match between Alex and Phil Davies was in the making.

All these rumours are now denied by Alex main coach Andreas Michael, who in an exlusive interview with kimura.se explains that media has just taken Alexes comment and misinterpreted it in order to "sell" the article/news. Andreas says that the cooperation between Alliance and Alex/allstar gym will continue for a long time and that there has never been any thoughts about ending the nice relationship the two clubs have enjoyed.

The rumours about a match between Davis and Alex are not correct either, Andreas says, but rather something that media have fabricated out of the blue. Alex and Davis will only face in a title fight or if both fighters get a seven figure salary (he is probably not talking about dollars but rather SEK /translators comment) for fighting each others says Andreas.

Here's a direct translation, sorry about any language mistakes. To be quite honest the article was written in pretty crappy Swedish as well...

As I'm danish, I understand swedish quite well, and actually the most interesting thing said in the interview is that Phil Davis and Gus aren't gonna fight unless it's a title fight OR they're guranteed millions for the fight.

Money talks, apparently.

"I don't want to fight Lyoto Machida. He was my lowest pay-per-view draw of last year"

/Jon Jones

:)

Aftonbladet is the biggest Swedish newspaper, and also the shittiest. It's a shame most Swedes don't even realize that and just keep reading that pile of garbage.

This is good news.

"I don't want to fight Lyoto Machida. He was my lowest pay-per-view draw of last year"

/Jon Jones

:)

That's a completely different story.

In this case, apparently Gus and Davis aren't THAT much friends, that millions wouldn't make them fight each other.

To my knowledge, Machida and Jones aren't friends.

Aftonbladet is the biggest Swedish newspaper, and also the shittiest. It's a shame most Swedes don't even realize that and just keep reading that pile of garbage.

This is good news.

i hate when their headlines say something like "football star caught doing drugs" and theres a photo of messi or ronaldo or zlatan, then you click and realize the article isnt about them but about their unknown teammate who is in the background of the photo.

Here's a direct translation, sorry about any language mistakes. To be quite honest the article was written in pretty crappy Swedish as well...

Thank you, added your post to the OP :)

Back