******Alexander Gustafsson has fully recovered from the Fight (Pic. Inside)******

You seriously like his hair style ?

Looks like a pre teen beta kids cut. Terrible.

Wow, you only have champs in your sig. Damn u cool! Bet u have the best haircut ever :icon_chee

Good to see him recovered. It will be interesting to see how he improves from this.

Speaking of injuries from the fight in general, Jones was apparently not in good shape. According to Schaub Jones was taken in on a stretcher, bleeding from his mouth, nose and ears, and was throwing up. I'm surprised he was so quick on asking for a fight instead of just relaxing for a while.

I believe he asked for the Glover fight so there wouldnt be any talk about a rematch. He does NOT wanna fight Gus again

Good to see him recovered. It will be interesting to see how he improves from this.

Speaking of injuries from the fight in general, Jones was apparently not in good shape. According to Schaub Jones was taken in on a stretcher, bleeding from his mouth, nose and ears, and was throwing up. I'm surprised he was so quick on asking for a fight instead of just relaxing for a while.

Source?

I think Gus will definitely have the mental edge next time they fight. The playing field will be more level next time and Gus has more upside than Jones. If Jones can't take Gus down or finish him with kicks or elbows, there's a good chance it'll be Gus going in for the kill.

Source?

I think Gus will definitely have the mental edge next time they fight. The playing field will be more level next time and Gus has more upside than Jones. If Jones can't take Gus down or finish him with kicks or elbows, there's a good chance it'll be Gus going in for the kill.

Agreed.

Is it me or does he look like a poor mans Ryan Gosling?

Source?

He said it on a podcast on http://thefighterandthekid.com/. I didn't listen to it myself, heard about it from someone that did.

The quote that guy gave me was:

You seriously like his hair style ?

Looks like a pre teen beta kids cut. Terrible.

You like Wanderlei.

It's just not a strong statement on personal taste, or appreciation of hairstyles.

thanks for the update bro. maybe you can also let us know when he has his next successful bowel movement

nice! Glado to see he's recovered fast.

He made me a fan!

WAR GUS!!!

Back