******Alexander Gustafsson has fully recovered from the Fight (Pic. Inside)******

I dunno, I'd say internal damage > external damage. The elbow in round 4 did more damage than anything in that fight. If we went off how a fighter looks at the end of the fight to base who wins. That would mean Conduit demolished GSP. I remember seeing GSP at the press conference and thinking "damn it looks like a bus hit him" And Carlos had like 2 small scratches.

I'm sure Jones suffered those too.
The only thing Jones' suffered from was his foot being smashed do to it connecting to Gus's face over and over which eventually lead to dehydration as well. Jones had a swollen lip and was cut by the leather of the glove. :icon_lol:

34oq5pg.jpg

:)

10/10

Would hit.

Cool, figured Alex was fine just a little over a week after. Is Jones still in the ICU or is he out now? :icon_lol: Last I saw him he was on stretcher, in a gurney (seatbelted in), and had electrodes attached to his ass. Clearly he "won"! :rolleyes: What a joke. He lost the fight, even unbiased fight fans, analysts and pro MMA fighters know that much. Jones has to rematch him sooner or later. If Glover takes his head off, I still want to see the rematch. :cool:

He was never even dropped, let alone knocked out cold. If anything, he MAY have suffered a minor concussion. It's not exactly uncommon in MMA, boxing or kickboxing. In fact, I believe he was speaking fine and doing interviews just after the fight was over. A concussed person wouldn't be doing that. Alex is fine, Jones, however, well, that's a different story. He bowed out (disgracefully) and pretends that he won that fight decisively when the majority disagrees. Instead of silencing the critics, he's delaying his response (or answer for that matter). He's just hoping he'll never have to get his ass beaten that badly again.

#ExcersizingWarriorSpiritBonesJones

you seem mad, are you mad?

Saw that pic on his FB page and the top comment was "Jones, meanwhile, is still connected to a life support machine."

The only thing Jones' suffered from was his foot being smashed do to it connecting to Gus's face over and over which eventually lead to dehydration as well. Jones had a swollen lip and was cut by the leather of the glove. :icon_lol:

You're not a very good spin doctor.

I hope JBJ is not in the hospital or else the possible quote would be "where you at Jones." :icon_chee

Honestly one of the things I love about Gus is he doesnt talk. He just goes out there and tries his best to destroy people. With all the Mouthpieces in the sport right now its a breath of fresh air.

Back