******Alexander Gustafsson has fully recovered from the Fight (Pic. Inside)******

I suppose that if Jon's face is still marked, that somehow proves that Gus won the fight?

Here's Gus shaven:

True-Blood-Series.jpg

Do you watch that show?

Another mainstream media interview in the books. This was just before an appearance at the swedish public television morning show. He must get tired of always getting the same uninformed bloodsport themed questions - "It looks so painful. Does it hurt alot?", "Aren't you afraid to get hurt before the match?" etc. etc.

Alex handling it with class though.

A lot of man-Crush in this thread.

Just like if he had a golf competition a week ago.

I suppose that if Jon's face is still marked, that somehow proves that Gus won the fight?

hi-res-7686998_crop_north.jpg

Nope , it dushhhent but ad dishh moment I want to shay Arexander Gushtavzon ish dah besh fighcher I faeshed evva. I pwactished my warrior shpirit today.

Chank You Ladies and Gentleman!!

Another mainstream media interview in the books. This was just before an appearance at the swedish public television morning show. He must get tired of always getting the same uninformed bloodsport themed questions - "It looks so painful. Does it hurt alot?", "Aren't you afraid to get hurt before the match?" etc. etc.

Alex handling it with class though.

Thanks fort the tip, totally missed that. Alex did good (showed of his Nikes, next signing?). But those interviewers acted like morons. "Multi Martial Arts", come on...

Cool, figured Alex was fine just a little over a week after. Is Jones still in the ICU or is he out now? :icon_lol: Last I saw him he was on stretcher, in a gurney (seatbelted in), and had electrodes attached to his ass. Clearly he "won"! :rolleyes: What a joke. He lost the fight, even unbiased fight fans, analysts and pro MMA fighters know that much. Jones has to rematch him sooner or later. If Glover takes his head off, I still want to see the rematch. :cool:

Concussions are internal though lol

He was never even dropped, let alone knocked out cold. If anything, he MAY have suffered a minor concussion. It's not exactly uncommon in MMA, boxing or kickboxing. In fact, I believe he was speaking fine and doing interviews just after the fight was over. A concussed person wouldn't be doing that. Alex is fine, Jones, however, well, that's a different story. He bowed out (disgracefully) and pretends that he won that fight decisively when the majority disagrees. Instead of silencing the critics, he's delaying his response (or answer for that matter). He's just hoping he'll never have to get his ass beaten that badly again.

#ExcersizingWarriorSpiritBonesJones

Back