Alexander Gustafsson has a message for Jon "Bones" Jones

LOL typical. When Bones got out of position and turned his back on Rampage he was "running scared" according to the people here. Gus is just very technical in "avoiding takedowns"

Jones was running away from a punch.

Gus avoided 11 takedowns. And yes one he ran away from .

Difference . Gus was maintaining position tons tabs n fight

Jones avoided fighting rampage when he was swinging hard

Yeah, you seem to miss the fact that this is exactly why people are posting this and the other gif of Gus "running", to make fun of other people that claim that Condit and Jones ran.

I dont read every thread on here, just seen the guy say there was a technical difference in the two running. I was just pointing out there wasnt. The only guy I have every truly seen run in the cage was Kalib Starnes, there was no strategy to his, he just didnt want to engage.

Actually, I didn't imply Gus was scared at all. It was sarcasm based on how other people post that pic of Jones and this very thread implying Jones is scared.

As for the "people like you" you did exactly what I said. You took two gifs showing basically the same thing. Two guys getting in bad positions. You then said they were different.

I see people doing the same thing now with Glover that they did with Gus. Acting like he has no chance in the fight. I don't predict easy wins. I was very impressed with Gus in his fight with Jones. I think Jones did win but it takes nothing away from what Gus did.

You did imply he was scared. The very first post is a picture with Gustafsson wearing a shirt saying "Don't Be Scared Homie" as MMA fans I think we all understand the joke behind it and what it means. Your post was a response to that, a gif of Gustafsson running away...implying he's scared.

Your sarcasm, again is based on posts you've seen from other people and you are now going to assume that they are the exact same people in this thread.

I never said they were different, I said when comparing the two, Jones looks worse.

But you've already grouped me with the Jon Jones haters so anything I say about him is the absolute most horrible thing you can say about a human being.

Nah, it was just Gus head that hit Jones shin. Repeatedly.
And you guys are so unoriginal it's just becoming pathetic at this point.

Thats pretty sad someone landed multiple head kicks and couldn't even hurt his target with them. Jones isn't Cro Cop, his legs aren't big and don't pack any power.

6a00d8341bf8f353ef019aff8bdddb970c-pi

300_jon_jones_vs_alexander_gustafsson.0_standard_352.0.jpg

Look who's busted...

Fail of a response, rather be busted and have the belt any day of the week :)

1342248390790-1.gif

I dont read every thread on here, just seen the guy say there was a technical difference in the two running. I was just pointing out there wasnt. The only guy I have every truly seen run in the cage was Kalib Starnes, there was no strategy to his, he just didnt want to engage.

The myriad of threads on this subject were hard to miss, is all I'm saying.

Jones going for the takedown to avoid getting hit in the face.

Gustafsson running away from the takedown to avoid getting elbowed in the face.

It's a wash.

LOL typical. When Bones got out of position and turned his back on Rampage he was "running scared" according to the people here. Gus is just very technical in "avoiding takedowns"

Difference?

- Gus legitimately stuffed 9 other takedowns.
- Gus was avoiding the takedown game JBJ was clearly DESPERATE to employ.
- Jon, when he turned and ran from Rampage, did so to avoid the striking.
- Gus never made bold, contradicting statements such as "I will remain unmoving like A ROCK" referencing his fearlessness and intent to stand and trade with an opponent.

Anyways, looks shopped, but still. It's clear Jones and/or his camp is afraid. Why else would you accept a fight with someone else (Glover) you already claimed isn't worthy as well and not ready for you, but the guy who just gave you the beating of your life, you refuse? Way to challenge yourself there, champ. Same old hypocrisies.

Thats pretty sad someone landed multiple head kicks and couldn't even hurt his target with them. Jones isn't Cro Cop, his legs aren't big and don't pack any power.

You wouldn't think it was sad if you were the one getting kicked. Jones legs are big enough, he just throws his kicks differently. Gus still has a great chin. He got hit by bombs by Shogun and didn't even flinch, and he still did get rocked by an elbow so those kicks and elbows to his head probably did have some effect after all.

The myriad of threads on this subject were hard to miss, is all I'm saying.

Sorry I posted a response in a thread, why even respond to me if my posts bother you. jesus the douchbaggery here is out of control. This is a internet forum, sorry I dont read every damn thread on the site. As you can tell by my join date and amount of posts, I dont post a lot, except in subjects that pique my interest.

Gus is mad. Well this will add some more bad blood to the rematch when it actually happens.

You did imply he was scared. The very first post is a picture with Gustafsson wearing a shirt saying "Don't Be Scared Homie" as MMA fans I think we all understand the joke behind it and what it means. Your post was a response to that, a gif of Gustafsson running away...implying he's scared.

Your sarcasm, again is based on posts you've seen from other people and you are now going to assume that they are the exact same people in this thread.

I never said they were different, I said when comparing the two, Jones looks worse.

But you've already grouped me with the Jon Jones haters so anything I say about him is the absolute most horrible thing you can say about a human being.

Sarcasm takes a situation and turns it around on the other person. You admit the idea for this thread is Jones is scared. If anyone truly believes that they're delusional and should never breed.

LOL you compared the two gifs and showed how you thought they were different. Even now you're saying Jones looks worse. Worse at what exactly?

Fail of a response, rather be busted and have the belt any day of the week :)

1342248390790-1.gif

lol, Your response confirmed even more my point. Go and talk about money in other thread.

lol, Your response confirmed even more my point. Go and talk about money in other thread.

Your response has confirmed you are just a jealous butt-hurt Gus fan. :)

And I was rooting for Gus as well and will next fight. Jones won and should be happy about the win, glory, and that money.

There is no technical difference in these two gifs...Both fighters were in a potential bad spot in the fight for them, and both hustled backwards to get out of the position. I have no problems with Jones MOVING out of the way of a punch, or GUS MOVING away from a takedown. There is nothing PUSSY about it, its just both guys not fighting to their opponents strengths. Should Jones of stood there with his back turned and ate the punch? Should Gus have just allowed him to take him down? The stupidity of this forum drives me nuts.

I agree, the stupidity on this forum is out of control... Maybe you could help out, and stop posting?

For the record I did not say any fighter was a pussy for getting out of a bad position, but you're offering a false dichotomy if you're trying to say that Jones' ONLY options against Rampage were to either run, or get punched from behind.
And even if those were his only options, you have to question the logic of turning your back on an upright and leather-slinging opponent.

The point is that the Jones/Rampage gif looks pretty funny. If that sort of humour doesn't tickle you, then ignore it, but getting uppity about a joke is hardly the way to improve the quality of posts we get on Sherdog.

Nah, it was just Gus head that hit Jones shin. Repeatedly.

LOL I'm surprised we haven't seen that as more proof Gus really won. He's the one who injured Jones' foot with his head. Therefore, he inflicted the damage that put Jones on that stretcher.

Jones going for the takedown to avoid getting hit in the face.

Gustafsson running away from the takedown to avoid getting elbowed in the face.

It's a wash.

So how about when Gus turned his back and ran to avoid being stuck against the cage and keep getting hit by elbows etc?

Back