Alexander Gustafsson has a message for Jon "Bones" Jones

10.gif

Oh you came first... Nice !

Thank you very much for proving my point about idiots on here. One guy who's hated does it and he's a total coward. Another guy sprints away not once but twice and he's just avoiding takedowns. lol

He also turned his back and ran from the cage. No takedown there. Just like people complain that Condit did.

Implying anyone watching the fight didn't notice the first two rounds gus was moving laterally as fast as he trying to machida bicycle jones.

that is until jon kicked his legs out.

inb4 "the legs kicks did nothing"

There is no basic difference in what's happening. Both Jones and Gus were caught out of position and turned to get away. Neither were cowards.

That gif of Jones with Rampage has been posted many times to insinuate Jones was a coward to stand there and take the punch. I posted the pic of Gus doing it knowing full well people like you would see one incident one way and the other incident in a totally different light. The Jones hate has brought the idiocy on here to new heights.

People like me huh? Please tell me exactly how I see the Jones incident. I never said anything about that, I just defended Gustafsson because you were implying he was scared. You're clearly trying to bait in Gustafsson fans and clumping them with the Jon Jones haters so you can declare hypocrisy. I guess you get some weird satisfaction from calling people out on their contradictory opinions, but again, you need to understand that there are thousands of people on here with differing opinions. Just because one person hates Jon Jones and another person likes Gustafsson doesn't mean they are the same person.

Why does everyone have to either hate bones or Gus?cant we all stop arguing about the decision and all agree both guys deserve huge respect and thanks for giving us fans a great fight.

People like me huh? Please tell me exactly how I see the Jones incident. I never said anything about that, I just defended Gustafsson because you were implying he was scared. You're clearly trying to bait in Gustafsson fans and clumping them with the Jon Jones haters so you can declare hypocrisy. I guess you get some weird satisfaction from calling people out on their contradictory opinions, but again, you need to understand that there are thousands of people on here with differing opinions. Just because one person hates Jon Jones and another person likes Gustafsson doesn't mean they are the same person.

Actually, I didn't imply Gus was scared at all. It was sarcasm based on how other people post that pic of Jones and this very thread implying Jones is scared.

As for the "people like you" you did exactly what I said. You took two gifs showing basically the same thing. Two guys getting in bad positions. You then said they were different.

I see people doing the same thing now with Glover that they did with Gus. Acting like he has no chance in the fight. I don't predict easy wins. I was very impressed with Gus in his fight with Jones. I think Jones did win but it takes nothing away from what Gus did.

Why does everyone have to either hate bones or Gus?cant we all stop arguing about the decision and all agree both guys deserve huge respect and thanks for giving us fans a great fight.

I hate neither and greatly respect both. I do see a lot of people typing through gritted teeth, though. Emotional people that need to talk about visible damage and hospital pics so they can cope with at least 6 more months of Jones being on top.

If you can't tell the difference, in the context of both of those fights, then I'm sure you do have a very confused bout of butt-hurt to contend with.
No need to share it with all of us here.

There is no technical difference in these two gifs...Both fighters were in a potential bad spot in the fight for them, and both hustled backwards to get out of the position. I have no problems with Jones MOVING out of the way of a punch, or GUS MOVING away from a takedown. There is nothing PUSSY about it, its just both guys not fighting to their opponents strengths. Should Jones of stood there with his back turned and ate the punch? Should Gus have just allowed him to take him down? The stupidity of this forum drives me nuts.

There is no technical difference in these two gifs...Both fighters were in a potential bad spot in the fight for them, and both hustled backwards to get out of the position. I have no problems with Jones MOVING out of the way of a punch, or GUS MOVING away from a takedown. There is nothing PUSSY about it, its just both guys not fighting to their opponents strengths. Should Jones of stood there with his back turned and ate the punch? Should Gus have just allowed him to take him down? The stupidity of this forum drives me nuts.

Exactly! Nice to see someone gets it.

Wtf.. a truck wrecked Jones? ops, no.. just the new champ... ops, Gus =)

Nah, it was just Gus head that hit Jones shin. Repeatedly.
And you guys are so unoriginal it's just becoming pathetic at this point.

Lol man for real Jones got a cut from getting grazed by the edge of the glove. And he hurt his foot kicking Gus for 25 minutes. Even with the injuries Jones out fought Gus.

Gus blocked half of that kicks and got tagged the other half and still punched Johnny in the face for 25 minutes.

Yeah, you seem to miss the fact that this is exactly why people are posting this and the other gif of Gus "running", to make fun of other people that claim that Condit and Jones ran.

Gus blocked half of that kicks and got tagged the other half and still punch Johnny in the face for 25 minutes.

So if you have a good chin the kicks don't count? Or what is your point?
Gus tends to take a lot of damage and his brain cells sure ain't gonna thank him when he gets older. I'd take superficial skin damage before brain damage any day of the week. I'm guessing people who don't agree don't really think their brain is worth saving.

Back