Alexander Gustafsson Defying the USADA?

Nobody defies USADA, or else.

novitzkyweb7s-1-web.jpg

Or else REM will write a song about you?

you're* step it up son
when I say thank you grammar Nazi (or Nazi sympathizer) I say that in the nicest way. You're rather lucky to get my stream of consciousness in any form possible. Enjoy.

Hey! Quit yapping about USA! It's an awesome country!

I do like living in Sweden though with 5 weeks fully paid vacation each year and great health care.

Why does Nowitsky have to be cageside at every event?

The supplements are not working. Clearly.

Nice! He is covered........One of those HAS TO BE tainted. BCAA's = Legal Juice
LOL I thought the same.

He's on so many, if he pops people will say "He took too many supps, of course one would be tainted".

And? DC did the same to Barnett who has about 50 lbs on Gus.

50 lbs... lol are you insane?
DC and Barnett looked to be the same weight come fight night.
And btw...
it was a close fight for the most part. There was some back and forth action.
Barnett definitely had his moments there.

Sweden has a shitload stricter regulations on food and supplements than third world country USA though.
This might be true. The supplement lobby in the US is so strong that the FDA can't regulate them. That's why so many BS claims can be made by manufacturers.

I have no idea if Sweden is any better though. Anyone know if they're stricter?

And btw...
Both DC and Barnett broke their hands, Barnett very early. So it was weird.

I'd say Gus is 220-225 in cage, Barnett 250-255. So 30 pounds is closer than 50.

And? DC did the same to Barnett who has about 50 lbs on Gus.

I really doubt Gustafsson is dead even 205 in the cage, to be fair....:p

Barnett was 248 then, so he likely had like 3025 pounds on Gus. A lot of that being Barnett's patented pudge.

Both DC and Barnett broke their hands, Barnett very early. So it was weird.

I'd say Gus is 220-225 in cage, Barnett 250-255. So 30 pounds is closer than 50.
Josh was ~240 at weigh ins for his last 2 fights, there's no reason he'd cut 10 lbs if he's already 10-15 under the limit.

And btw...
I said Barnett had about 50 pounds on GUS, made that clear in my post. Obviously not on fight night but I'd say 30-35 lbs at minimum. As you can see from the pic in this thread Gus isn't exactly built like Rumble.

"As is often the case in such rankings, Scandinavian countries dominate, with Finland leading the charge with an overall score of 90.09 out of 100. It scored highest on nutrition and basic medical care, access to basic knowledge, and personal rights. Finland was followed by Canada and Denmark, which earlier this year was also named the “world’s happiest country”, while Australia and Switzerland completed the top five.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/n...est-standard-of-living-social-progress-index/

Canada , 709! What

Back