Alexander Gustafsson Defying the USADA?

13906795_1103689793044159_3919962294183422540_n.jpg
I like this strategy of taking a picture with a bunch of potentially tainted supplements.

I like this strategy of taking a picture with a bunch of potentially tainted supplements.
Sweden has a shitload stricter regulations on food and supplements than third world country USA though.

Sweden has a shitload stricter regulations on food and supplements than third world country USA though.
you shut your whore mouth about the greatest country in the world. Sweden standard of living a joke compared to US. Sublet a sublet apartment, never own a house, take a nice vacation or own a decent car. Pay $10 for a cup of coffee. "The study the median household income in Sweden at the end of the 1990s was the equivalent of $26,800, compared with a median of $39,400 for U.S. households. Furthermore, the study points out that Swedish productivity has fallen rapidly relative to per capital productivity in the USA." - https://mises.org/library/sweden-poorer-you-think People in Sweden live like people in Arkansas in the US. People's perception of Sweden is a total myth. That being said I did enjoy a few weeks in Stockholm sampling the local fare. - 20260641001_698ffec0b1_z.jpg

Nobody defies USADA, or else.

novitzkyweb7s-1-web.jpg
Jesus this picture is so damn creepy. It's like he's about to jump out of my computer screen and snatch my energy drink to test if there's trace amounts of PEDs... and then check my apartment's dumpster afterwards...

what I think hes trying to say:

All these fighters wanting to claim "tainted supplements", its just a bs excuse. Supplements aren't the problem. .

Jesus this picture is so damn creepy. It's like he's about to jump out of my computer screen and snatch my energy drink to test if there's trace amounts of PEDs

You have nothing to fear - well apart from your soda manufacturer not adhering to standards and construct the drink with a banned substance such as sugar (Soon).

Are you on the can right now? USADA needs to know, all of this is going to lead to a two year Sherdog ban and loss of income.

834538-jeff-novitzky.jpg

You have nothing to fear - well apart from your soda manufacture not adhering to standards and construct the drink with a banned substance such as sugar (Soon).

Are you on the can right now? USADA needs to know, all of this is going to lead to a two year Sherdog ban and loss of income.

834538-jeff-novitzky.jpg
I can't take this right now -- it's too early in the day. Hell, I may take the rest of the day off and stay off Sherdog for a few weeks if I see this guy one more time. I'm going to have nightmares of this bloke...

Jesus this picture is so damn creepy. It's like he's about to jump out of my computer screen and snatch my energy drink to test if there's trace amounts of PEDs... and then check my apartment's dumpster afterwards...

He'll make you piss yourself and then wring out your underwear for testing.

you shut your whore mouth about the greatest country in the world. Sweden standard of living a joke compared to US.

US didnt even make top15 in a recent study. Your country is not that bad, but its a known fact Nordic countries on average crushes the rest of the world year after year in these studies.

"As is often the case in such rankings, Scandinavian countries dominate, with Finland leading the charge with an overall score of 90.09 out of 100. It scored highest on nutrition and basic medical care, access to basic knowledge, and personal rights. Finland was followed by Canada and Denmark, which earlier this year was also named the “world’s happiest country”, while Australia and Switzerland completed the top five.

Others among the top 12 countries showing “very high social progress”, according to the study, were three more Nordic nations (Sweden in sixth place, Norway in seventh and Iceland at joint 10th with New Zealand), while it might surprise some to find the UK in ninth place, just ahead of Ireland in 12th".

Your terrorist supporting, belligerent country US was 19th.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/n...est-standard-of-living-social-progress-index/

Ignored all the delusion and skipped to this. People in the Nordics have this weird happiness - the countries are so god damn gloomy with shit weather and the people on average have no hope for individual success. They are super dependent and strangely trusting of their governments. It felt very much like everyone was brainwashed. That all being said I enjoyed Finland more that any other country in the Nordics as the girls were very up for taking a walk in the forest and just bending over and pulling up their skirts / dropping their shorts to get railed. Loved camping, eating berries and eating as much freshly smoking fish as I could catch in the north. Had a great time. Better looking chicks in Estonia / Ukraine down in the Baltics if you are into that kind of thing.

Last edited:
That explains why he looks like sh1t.

These supplements do not work.

Ignored all the delusion

Whatever helps you sleep at night. Doesnt change the fact that you are the one who is delusional here.

and skipped to this..

That was about Denmark, not Finland. Im assuming you live in US, how is it possible that you people there have so bad reading comprehension? Its like you guys suck at even writing and reading your own language. I often feel like I almost have better english than a big % of people in US despite its only my third language. And speaking 2-4 languages is normal here (Finland). Your country has almost nothing to brag about compared to Nordic countries except the weather, thats just the reality. Even your women there are uglier and fattier on average.

That all being said I enjoyed Finland more that any other country in the Nordics as the girls were very up for taking a walk in the forest and just bending over and pulling up their skirts / dropping their shorts to get railed. Loved camping, eating berries and eating as much freshly smoking fish as I could catch in the north. Had a great time.

So, you are saying our better looking girls are easily up for sex. I will take that as a compliment.

Thanks for playing.

Thanks for playing.
Your welcome, anytime. For what it's worth you know and I know that neither one of us is going to change our opinion based on a conversation over the internet. I've been everywhere around the world and in my opinion America still presents the greatest opportunity for an individual to do what he / she wants with the their life and make all their dreams come true.

That was about Denmark, not Finland. Im assuming you live in US, how is it possible that you people there have so bad reading comprehension? Its like you guys suck at even writing and reading your own language. I often feel like I almost have better english than a big % of people in US despite its only my third language.
Real quick - wtf are you going on about? Finland was rated 5th in your little link and I shared a very positive experience about Finland. People in Denmark are happy because they've been brainwashed to expect less. In America we want MORE and are thus not as happy on a relative basis.

Your welcome, anytime. For what it's worth you know and I know that neither one of us is going to change our opinion based on a conversation over the internet. I've been everywhere around the world and in my opinion America still presents the greatest opportunity for an individual to do what he / she wants with the their life and make all their dreams come true.

you're* step it up son

Back