Alexander Gustafsson - AMA on reddit

Pretty bad..stop reading after a few responses...especially after

"NO!"

Alex! Which pizzeria has the best kebab in Arboga?

A professional fighter gives fans a chance to ask him anything, and mouth breathers ask this kind of stupid shit.

"[–]interceptedthrowaway 54 points 4 hours ago

Do you feel that you deserved the win in your first match with Jon Jones?

[–]AlexTheMauler 134 points 3 hours ago

Yes."

So do the large majority of people who watched it Gus. You got robbed!

So it's over, then? Too bad. I would have asked him some tough questions about his past, unlike the softballs people over there lobbed him.

Those comments quickly get buried, so you wouldn't get a response anyway.

Best answer was definitely Peter Dinklage :D

Nice seeing him on the front page! Pretty well-known in other words.

Some questions were quite interesting.

Lol at "This is Stan. Your biggest fan."

confirmed for bigger than jones

that puts him exactly jones weight if you want to believe jones' picture on the scale showing 217ish.

in the past jones has fought as high as 226lbs on fight night.

also jones is leaner.

either way we already knew they're close in size.

No they don't. Almost every single media wesbite gave the fight to Jones. I think BJPenn.com was the only site that gave it to Gus.

Nope, the large majority of people who watched it gave it to Gus, including Sherdog (see my sig). Look around the web, same story pretty much everywhere.

Nope, the large majority of people who watched it gave it to Gus, including Sherdog (see my sig). Look around the web, same story pretty much everywhere.

I don't care about some poll. People are way to biased when it comes to jones. The media is way more reliable.

I don't care about some poll. People are way to biased when it comes to jones. The media is way more reliable.

Polls* multiple, many, and nah, no one is bias in that many numbers you're just grasping at straws there.. People just saw the reality of that fight, and voiced their opinions on it.

and lol @ media is way more reliable..

Gus had it 3 rounds to 2. Even most MMA fighters had Gus winning, go check the twitter feeds. Do they all hate Jones too? Even Gus thinks he won as he said in that excerpt I posted from the link on the 1st post of this thread.

Last edited:
Polls* multiple, many, and nah, no one is bias in that many numbers you're just grasping at straws there.. People just saw the reality of that fight, and voiced their opinions on it.

Gus had it 3 rounds to 2. Even most MMA fighters had Gus winning, go check the twitter feeds. Do they all hate Jones too? Even Gus thinks he won as he said in that excerpt I posted from the link on the 1st post of this thread.

Gus thinks he won? Shocker!!!

also didnt really seem like it with the way he was gasping for air and holding his head down in shame as the fight was over

Lol. He lost. Get over it.

One of the weakest AMA's I've ever read. Short answers, nothing interesting. Next.

Sorry TS but I must steal that "GSP couldn't even finish his career" sig :icon_chee

Are there any up and coming fighters in Sweden we should watch out for?

[–]AlexTheMauler
Magnus Cedenblad, Niklas Backstrom and Ilr latifi and nico muskoe. I'm in Berlin with Magnus & Niklas now. Watch them on UFC Fight Pass this Saturday!
PFFFFFFFFFFF it was Dana all along

Lol. He lost. Get over it.

He lost on paper (judges cards) but in reality he won. Only a small minority of blind fanboys and a few incompetent judges and media sites say otherwise. The large majority of people who watched it and the majority of MMA fighters concur Gus was the legit winner in that fight. But hey, wouldn't be the first time the loser of a fight was given a win and that fighter's fans pretended it was legit.

It's happened a lot in boxing, and it happened to Hendricks in his bout against GSP too (this is coming from a hard core GSP fan).

Last edited:
Back