Alexander Emelianenko is shockingly TST

I don't think so. Not skilled, fast or powerful enough. Never will happen so i'm not really into discussing this, but i respect your opinion.
And what skills does Overeem posses these days? Spends most of of his time running away while trying to turn back to land a left straight every now and again... that's about it for his skill set lately lol.

thanks TS.

he has never looked as similar to Fedor as he did in the first 15 seconds of that last video. crazy.

love that bounce of his. like Mitrione's, only better.
the Emelianenko brothers both have a nice bounce to them

Was that ever confirmed ?

I think he has crime related issues.

Never bought the hepatitis thing.

He looks devoted now tho... who knows.

In most Western countries he'd still be in jail for rape, but Russian corruption strikes again

Ok dude if you think currently Aleks would KO Econoreem i'm done here, you're just uneducated and can't understand what you're watching, Aleks is slow and flat footed nowadays, also doesn't have the one punch power that Francis does, he always was more about combinations and speed, what he just doesn't have anymore

Econoreem got KOd 5 times in the UFC by the likes of Rothwell, Browne and Bigfoot Silva and I wouldnt say any of those guys have better hands than Aleks.

I dont think Aleks would definitely KO the Reem, I dont even think hes fixed to win that fight but he definitely COULD. Reem has a glass jaw and got decapitated in his last fight. If you think a puncher like Aleks would have no chance of stopping his brain you must be an idiot.

Look at Aleks instagram.. this motherfucker is in shape and fucking strong

Be nice if his older brother would attempt to get in that type of shape.

For real! Too bad Fedor doesn't have Aleks's current work ethic.

How naive can you be. Aleks shoots every available roid into his body. He trains with Akhmat. You seen some of them? Even Badr is nowadays a walking roid tank. There is no testing.

Thats why he Looks Like that

How naive can you be. Aleks shoots every available roid into his body. He trains with Akhmat. You seen some of them? Even Badr is nowadays a walking roid tank. There is no testing.

Or Fedor just isn't training hard anymore....

Of course he does but you still have to put the work in for it to really be effective. He's obviously working his ass off right now regardless of what kind of supplementation he's using. It would be nice if Fedor was as motivated as Aleks at the moment and started busting his ass again in the gym.

And what skills does Overeem posses these days? Spends most of of his time running away while trying to turn back to land a left straight every now and again... that's about it for his skill set lately lol.

Honestly in a lot of respects Aleks seems like a terrible matchup for Reem.

A big issue for me is that Aleks doesn't seem like he's broken down physically the way Fedor and Sergei have. Unlike most guys from his era he's not really fought many high level matches in the last decade and from the sound of it often hasn't been training that hard either. Ironically his personally issues have probably resulted in him being in far better physical shape at this stage than he would have been if his career had stayed on track.

He's maybe not as fast/agile as he was in say 2006 but he's not THAT far off it physically.

Last edited:
A guy of his character--living in a such a anti-PED part of the world--must be all natural, too.

He cant get licensed in the states. CSAC said back at the first Affliction that he would never get licensed and add a rape conviction on top of that.

If he somehow got past the hepatitis and criminal background, the USADA would be the ultimate nail in the coffin.

Jones is not at least 3 inches taller in that picture plus he’s wearing dress shoes which increases his height by at least 2 inches. That would make Jones 6 foot 6 at least, with those dress shoes on. If he’s 2.5 to 3 inches taller in that picture , then it’s evident Alexander is 6 foot 3 at the VERY minimum Look at him vs cro Cop in pride. Alexander is at the very least 2.5 inches taller than cro Cop who himself is 6 foot 1.5. But oh wait, you probably haven’t seen any of those old fights.

No point of arguing with some stupid little kid though, so believe what you’d like

Cro Cop is not 6'1.5 his height is very inflated he is around 5'11, he wasn't much taller than 5'10 Mark Hunt

Back