Alexander Emelianenko is shockingly TST

Cro Cop has been measured up to 6 1 1/2, but averages up to 6'2. Aleks is 6'4 1/2, hyped up height is 6'6. Its like Carwin being listed at 6'3, when he was really 6'1 1/2. Aleks has been listed at 6'6, and that could also be with shoes on.
You are literally making up heights of fighters that you hero warship. How do you know what Cro Cop measured at. Have you seen him measured? Is there any verifiable height data? Fighters don’t get measured they just tell their height to the organization.

Could this height obsessed retard be banned from derailing this thread?

Aleks was capable of being a champ, but he couldn't keep his nose clean. Hepatitis derailed a promising career. Too bad. Fedor said that Aleks was actually better.
It's good for him to live in Chechnya, with the sort of sharia law they have there he doesn't have an easy access to alcohol and other drugs. But let's be honest he never had the discipline it takes to be a champ, or top 3. He seems to be totally dedicating himself now but remember all of this is very recent.

he already has his next fight booked as well.. cant lie I am getting pumped for his fights
No need to lie. I've been pumped for his fights for well over a decade.

Aleks was capable of being a champ, but he couldn't keep his nose clean. Hepatitis derailed a promising career. Too bad. Fedor said that Aleks was actually better.
Good thing it's curable now.

It's good for him to live in Chechnya, with the sort of sharia law they have there he doesn't have an easy access to alcohol and other drugs. But let's be honest he never had the discipline it takes to be a champ, or top 3. He seems to be totally dedicating himself now but remember all of this is very recent.

His skillset was top tier, but your right. His lack of discipline was always a drawback. I hope he's learned from his mistakes. I' sure spending time in jail with Viacheslav(sp) Datsik would be enough to scary anybody straight.

I just hope he keeps the momentum going.

Good thing it's curable now.

Kind of. I have an uncle serving time in Tennessee Colony, and they give him Harvoni, but he has to take it everyday, and they said it cures about 80% of patients within a year but you may never be totally free of it.

Plus he said it's about 200 bucks a pill, and they are going to parole him early, rather thab give him the meds, cause you know...Texas gives zero fucks about criminals.

I don' know if there are other meds though, and I'm just going off what I was told.

They can cure hep c now, but still dont see him in U. S.

Took a page out of Rockhold's book when it comes to striking defense ...

God lord Aleks has to be one of the most overrated fighters ever, the comparison with Ngannou is so stupid..
Ngannou has freak strength, speed and much more power, seriously dedicated or not Aleks wouldn't ever be top 3 in UFC, he had decent hands back then but that's about it, lost to almost all legit fighters he fought. His only top win is Sergei. If he wasn't Fedor's brother he already would be irrelevant at this point.

Great example of fighter best known for his loses than his wins..

God lord Aleks has to be one of the most overrated fighters ever, the comparison with Ngannou is so stupid..
Ngannou has freak strength, speed and much more power, seriously dedicated or not Aleks wouldn't ever be top 3 in UFC, he had decent hands back then but that's about it, lost to almost all legit fighters he fought. His only top win is Sergei. If he wasn't Fedor's brother he already would be irrelevant at this point.

Great example of fighter best known for his loses than his wins..

Ok his only win is Sergei

What wins does that African guy have?

Zombie Arlovski ? Zombie overeem ? Blaydes ? (debuting fighter that lost via injury IIRC)

Lol @ the hypocrisy

What impressive loses does he have ? He was a punching bag for Miocic for 4 rounds
!

Aleks already has more top wins that that African guy and I don't follow the rankings but whatever rank that African guy is any version of Aleks is higher

Last edited:
Ok his only win is Sergei

What wins does that African guy have?

Zombie Arlovski ? Zombie overeem ? Blaydes ? (debuting fighter that lost via injury IIRC)

Lol @ the hypocrisy

What impressive loses does he have ? He was a punching bag for Miocic for 4 rounds
!

Aleks already has more top wins that that African guy and I don't follow the rankings but whatever rank that African guy is any version of Aleks is higher
"Zombie Overeem" was #1 ranked 6-1 in last 7, that loss against the currently champ, GTFO, that win over Reem is more than Aleks entire fucking career

He's just another case of "could've been", but never in fact was

"Zombie Overeem" was #1 ranked 6-1 in last 7, that loss against the currently champ, GTFO, that win over Reem is more than Aleks entire fucking career

He's just another case of "could've been", but never in fact was

Lol it doesn't matter where he has ranked in the Garbage UF. Any version of Aleks would have killed econoreem.

Overeem has not been a Top fighter since his 3 knockout loses in 4 fights forced him to be a running joke

Again which top fighters has that African guy beaten ?

Also "That win over overeem is better than Alek's entire career " ? Pretty sure Aleks KO'd Kharitonov who KO's any version of Reem ( and he did KO the best version of Reem, Hell Reem ran from Segrei like a little bitch)

Again lol @ the Hypocrisy

get the fuck out of this thead

Ok dude if you think currently Aleks would KO Econoreem i'm done here, you're just uneducated and can't understand what you're watching, Aleks is slow and flat footed nowadays, also doesn't have the one punch power that Francis does, he always was more about combinations and speed, what he just doesn't have anymore

thanks TS.

he has never looked as similar to Fedor as he did in the first 15 seconds of that last video. crazy.

love that bounce of his. like Mitrione's, only better.

I thought it was the guy he was fighting! That's weird...Aleks is fighting a guy that looks just like his brother. Oh wait that's him.

Guess it's the lack of hair.

Ok dude if you think currently Aleks would KO Econoreem i'm done here, you're just uneducated and can't understand what you're watching, Aleks is slow and flat footed nowadays, also doesn't have the one punch power that Francis does, he always was more about combinations and speed, what he just doesn't have anymore

its reem bruh. he can lose to anyone.

So is Mitirone...doesn’t mean Mitrione could be a world champ.

Alex can KO Reem today

Back