Alexander Emelianenko is shockingly TST

Nastula was not a MMA fighter and that was his second fight. Kharitonov wasn't one dimensional back then and the fight was really close until he decided to act like an imbecile. I mean, he literally allowed a guy like AE to hit him in the jaw. Yeah... brilliant idea Sergei!

170kg 375lbs

Nastula was an expert on the ground and Aleks and Nastula fought mostly on the ground in that fight. Nastula was a natural at MMA that's why he looked fantastic when being thrown to the wolves..

Futhermore at that time Aleks was also somewhat inexperienced as an MMA fighter. Submitting Nastula was an amazing feat I have no idea why you would disregard it at something trivial..

Aleks got lucky in the Sergei fight but he also took Sergey's best shots and traded a lot with him..He also had the power to take advantage of Sergei's mistake IMO it was a clean win because taunting is part of the fight game and Sergei has always been arrogant and knew what he was doing

Also Aleks has been submited only by legendary grapplers and KO'd only by K-1 level Strikers (Cro Cop, Graham, Magomedov etc)so when people say he has a weak chin or bad ground game I honestly have no idea where they are coming from

Nastula was an expert on the ground and Aleks and Nastula fought mostly on the ground in that fight. Nastula was a natural at MMA that's why he looked fantastic when being thrown to the wolves..

Futhermore at that time Aleks was also somewhat inexperienced as an MMA fighter. Submitting Nastula was an amazing feat I have no idea why you would disregard it at something trivial..

Aleks got lucky in the Sergei fight but he also took Sergey's best shots and traded a lot with him..He also had the power to take advantage of Sergei's mistake IMO it was a clean win because taunting is part of the fight game and Sergei has always been arrogant and knew what he was doing

Also Aleks has been submited only by legendary grapplers and KO'd only by K-1 level Strikers (Cro Cop, Graham, Magomedov etc)so when people say he has a weak chin or bad ground game I honestly have no idea where they are coming from

First of all, I'm not discrediting anything! I was correcting someone that called Nastula a can. Did you miss that? I was defending Nastula!

Anyway, AE was 7-1 when he faced Nastula, not exactly inexperienced. Specially if you consider he was also competing in Combat Sambo. He submitted Pawel however, if I'm remembering this correctly, Nastula gassed so bad he was barely breathing at one point. Regardless, being good on the ground doesn't mean you will be successful in MMA. We all know this and there are countless BJJ fighters out there to prove that point. As a natural badasss and a great Judoka Pawel was definitely not ready to face MMA guys on that level. He could have had an interesting career but thanks to Pride he didn't

Nastula was not a MMA fighter and that was his second fight. Kharitonov wasn't one dimensional back then and the fight was really close until he decided to act like an imbecile. I mean, he literally allowed a guy like AE to hit him in the jaw. Yeah... brilliant idea Sergei!

170kg 375lbs

What is this video supposed to show me?

Aleksander's shape. Are you retarted or something?
Doing a sloppy bounced three plate bench press means someone’s in shape. I guess most of your average joes that casually workout out a few days a week at the gym are in shape. Are you a fully submissive cuck?

What is this video supposed to show me?

... Aleks just defied the laws of physics.

It's impossible to bench anything over teh 275 pounds, as established by scientific consensus by the most in shape fittest baddest fighters on the planet on this very forum.

You fucking noobs have no clue.

Go slap on key locks on soccer moms in your weekly BJJ class, leave analysis of fighters for fighters like us.

Cro Cop was K1 level.

Graham was a shot, journey man, bum when he fought Aleks.

Magomed Malikov is a dagestani grappler. Not sure why youre referring to him as a k1 striker lol.

What's with the Alex hate ?

You can hate him cause he is a criminal, a real one, mafia n all... but other than that he is a legit scary HW.

Most of you are not putting the jail time in the equation.

Motherfucking MIKE TYSON fell off cause he was in jail... and he wasn't even a criminal.

Did you expect that Alex's performance wouldn't be affected by this ? 2 sentences ?

The reality is this:

Alex is Fedor's brother, his genes are as legit as they come, and this is the first time we're seeing him in top shape, and he has no known injuries.

The HW division is in shambles, so much that a homeless African with 4 years of training was a contender.

Now they will make the HW champ fight the LHW champ cause... that's right... no contenders.

Alex will never fight in the States, but a Crocop rematch in Japan would be something everyone would watch.

I think Bellator is liberal with their contracts so Alex vs Nelson, Alex vs Meathhead(revenge!)... there are some sweet matchups to be made :)

Doing a sloppy bounced three plate bench press means someone’s in shape. I guess most of your average joes that casually workout out a few days a week at the gym are in shape. Are you a fully submissive cuck?

Who hurt you, princess?

can't believe i made it to page 4 without stumbling on this:

1065317028.0.0.jpg

method=get&s=aleks-emelianenko-12-25-2015-18-58-15-427.jpg

Last edited:
Way to choose an angle to make Aleks look taller than he is. Jones is still taller than him in your pic where the angle skewed to make Aleks appear much taller than he is. Jones fucking towers over Aleka you clown.

Jones is wearing shoes in every one of these pictures and still looks only slightly taller. He also looks taller than sapp. Yeah shoes make people taller, pretty mindblowing stuff.

Last edited:
Cro Cop was K1 level.

Graham was a shot, journey man, bum when he fought Aleks.

Magomed Malikov is a dagestani grappler. Not sure why youre referring to him as a k1 striker lol.

You are right!! I thought he was part of the Magomedov kickboxing clan !!!

But how was Graham shot ? His stand up was better than any of the opponents he faced and Aleks insisted on standing with him

Jones is wearing shoes in every one of these pictures and still looks only slightly taller. He also looks taller than sapp. Yeah shoes make people taller, pretty mindblowing stuff.
He’s literally three inches taller at minimum. At the most Aleks is 6’2. Sapp is way taller than Aleks.

Soap is 6’4 of course Jones is taller when he has shoes on, probably taller without shoes also. Doesn’t chang the fact Aleks is way shorter than both and about 6’1-6’2. Embarrassing how much pride wwe’d Fighters heights.

Also Francis has beaten top ten opponents Alex never has. Aleks has a suspect chin and has been knocked out several times. Has rudimentary stand up and no idea how to slip punches, move his head or defend leg kicks. To top it off Aleks is a total amateur on the ground as displayed by his fights vs Monson and That guy that made him tap to strikes. Francis’ skill set looks like Jon Jones’ compared to Aleks’. Along with Francis’ huge size, height, reach and strength advantage.

Aleks beat Sergei back when that mattered. His grappling has always been meh, but he had some of the best hands in MMA back in his prime.

Soap is 6’4 of course Jones is taller when he has shoes on, probably taller without shoes also. Doesn’t chang the fact Aleks is way shorter than both and about 6’1-6’2. Embarrassing how much pride wwe’d Fighters heights.

Aleks doesnt look "way shorter" in any of the pictures. Jones looks a bit taller with shoes on that probably give him a few inches. Both jones and aleks are 6'4 according to the internet which seems reasonable. Watch the staredown between thompson, who is legit 6'4-6'5 with aleks and you will notice they are about the same height. Same with bob sapp vs aleks. No way he is 6'1-6'2. I dont disagree that they sometimes mess up the height in some promotions but I really dont see it in this case.

Last edited:
I thought he was in prison?

What's the reason of him being behind bars?

He’s literally three inches taller at minimum. At the most Aleks is 6’2. Sapp is way taller than Aleks.

You are a total retard if you think Aleks is only 6 foot 2... lol

He’s not 6 foot 6 but he is a legit almost 6”4. He is absoloutely taller than 6foot 2... ugh some people are stupid

Back