Alexander Emelianenko is shockingly TST

He's looking pretty good. Shame about the Hep.

He need to get his brother back on the sauce.

I'd be way more impressed if he was working on his grappling with really good training partners.

Alex looks like a new man, I'm happy for him.

He still owns my favorite flurry KO of all time against Morais, such a beautiful yet brutal finish.

Aleks is making me jealous, I want this Chechen whey protein he's on! It's sad but he will most likely never fight outside Russia.

6'6" and the kind of hand speed and punching power he's always had will always make him a force

Lol explosive James Thompson got rekt

Didn’t he just tap to strikes a couple fights ago in some no name org? Doubt he’s making his way to the ufc regardless of his hep.

A HW with a WMMA-tier skillset just fought for the UFC strap and he was the legit #1 contender

Such a shame he never focused one hundred percent. Wasn't it Fedor who said Aleks was the more naturally gifted fighter out of the two brothers?

I just hope that he can stay on the straight and narrow from here on out regardless of his fighting career, although it would be great to see him do well, alas age is not on any of our side.

As a side note, anybody been watching any of Charles Kraz... I mean Felony Bennett's youtube videos?

latest vid

Dude seems to be in financial difficulties of late. Sad to see. Another fighter who I loved watching not take it as serious as he could have.

Last edited:
Such a shame he never focused one hundred percent. Wasn't it Fedor who said he was the more naturally gifted fighter out of the two brothers?

I just hope that he can stay on the straight and narrow from here on out regardless of his fighting career, although it would be great to see him do well, alas age is not on any of our side.

As a side note, anybody been watching any of Charles Kraz... I mean Felony Bennett's youtube videos?

latest vid

Dude seems to be in financial difficulties of late. Sad to see. Another fighter who I loved watching not take it as serious as he could have.

Don’t wanna watch it. He is pretty much the only fighter in the world I loved when he talked shit. Have no idea why but I used to laugh so hard. Fuck I wish he trained seriously early in his career. Fedor and Alex said it was their younger brother Ivan who had the most talent. Don’t think he did to good in mma.

Don’t wanna watch it. He is pretty much the only fighter in the world I loved when he talked shit. Have no idea why but I used to laugh so hard. Fuck I wish he trained seriously early in his career. Fedor and Alex said it was their younger brother Ivan who had the most talent. Don’t think he did to good in mma.
Yeah the recent videos of Charles are quite sad and whilst most people will shit on his situation (had the world at his feet/just a thug etc) he was one of the most exciting fighters in my opinion. Ahh, it was the younger brother, for some reason I thought he meant Aleks.

I doubt even Japan would allow him in country.

Nope, Japan within the last 2 years or so made big changes to who they let in... Alex Emelianenko with his record will not be seen in Japan either it is very safe too say

Alex could fight on a Bellator card that’s overseas. Don’t know anything about foreign law (with his times in prison). But I do know Alex has fought in Canada before the last time in prison. Not sure when tho.

A HW with a WMMA-tier skillset just fought for the UFC strap and he was the legit #1 contender
Also Francis has beaten top ten opponents Alex never has. Aleks has a suspect chin and has been knocked out several times. Has rudimentary stand up and no idea how to slip punches, move his head or defend leg kicks. To top it off Aleks is a total amateur on the ground as displayed by his fights vs Monson and That guy that made him tap to strikes. Francis’ skill set looks like Jon Jones’ compared to Aleks’. Along with Francis’ huge size, height, reach and strength advantage.

Back