Alexander Emelianenko arrested, AGAIN

Bu11etproof_JBE

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Seriously, what is with this guy? Obviously I don't know these guys personally but Fedor seems like a good human being, you dont ever hear about him being arrested. So why is Alexander such a fuck up?

The guy is a solid fighter as well, what a shame.

Last edited:
Seriously, what is with this guy? Obviously I don't know these guys personally but Fefor seems like a good human being, you dont ever hear about him being arrested. So why is Alexander such a fuck up?

There's always one good child and one evil child

He’s always been this way nothing new, just imagine if had the drive and mindset like his older brother, he would have become so much more.

The guy just refuses to get out of his own way. I feel like he must've been born with some kind of mental defect. Fun fighter, shitty human being.

Aleks drinking always means he will eventually get arrested. He should go back to Chechnya where he would get in trouble just for thinking about drinking lol

EDIT to add info

He was arrested on the 21st and will be released tomorrow after spending 7 days in jail. He was in this place called Su-Psekh (Krasnodar region) where he was supposed to be training for his upcoming fight but was arrested for fighting drunk. Nice AE, nice.

This is quality stuff, Dana should be proud.

"President of the Absolute Championship Akhmat (ACA) Alexei Yatsenko said that Emelianenko will leave the temporary detention center in Anapa on January 28. “All seven days of his arrest, Sasha continued to train as much as the conditions of a solitary confinement allowed. He tried to keep fit, despite the incident, ”added the president of ACA.

https://lenta.ru/news/2020/01/27/emelya/

Last edited:
Aleks is a perpetual fuck up and we love him for it.

Aleks need sign with bellator or UFC put bottle down start smoking herbal

3c768041285fd40b12597d832f973015.png

Which one are you?

Aleks is possibly the biggest waste in the sport. He's also a fucking moron.

He should face datsik in Japan as op or midcard

Seriously, what is with this guy? Obviously I don't know these guys personally but Fedor seems like a good human being, you dont ever hear about him being arrested. So why is Alexander such a fuck up?

He wants to be opposite of Fedor through his whole life. Fedor seems too good to be true human being. Alexander is trying so hard not to be like him. Just one example is that he wears tattoo's and Fedor doesn't.

Back