Alexa Grasso Mexican Mamacita WAR Train

I really hope the old woman Clark could pull off the upset. So sick of this Grasso hype train.

Even if Grasso wins, she isn't getting past a JJ or Karolina. Hell, even Clownja, Calderwood, Andrada, Suarez, Esparza, and MS Thug Rose would beat her easily.

She sure as hell ain't as marketable as PVZ too.

What an undeserving hype train...

Great to see her in the UFC but man Invicta being strip-mined to fuckville sucks. Anybody remotely popular can be snatched by the UFC at any time. Feels like Invicta is a charity at this point. Their pay certainly supports that.
Think of it like minor league baseball. Invicta is a place where prospects can develop and when they are ready, get called up. Grasso was clearly ready and fighting Hill was pointless compared to her getting the massive exposure from being on the Mexico City card. Whether or not she won the Invicta belt is meaningless to UFC and their audience.

I really hope the old woman Clark could pull off the upset. So sick of this Grasso hype train.

Even if Grasso wins, she isn't getting past a JJ or Karolina. Hell, even Clownja, Calderwood, Andrada, Suarez, Esparza, and MS Thug Rose would beat her easily.

upload_2016-8-19_8-54-13.jpeg

Typical Sherdog. "Hey, UFC just signed this fighter, so I'll immediately say that I don't see them beating the top 3."

Alexa's fourth fight, the last before signing with Invicta FC:

Last edited:
Getting checked out. I guess her nutritionist does more than just plan meals.

that "70" cant be her Vo2 max... surely.. if it is, holy fuck. Im gonna assume its heartrate :D

15e4d17ccbb840d36fcabf20ad01c4f5.jpg

Alexa helping one of her teammates prepare for her upcoming fight

Bit early to start a war train isnt it?.. November is still months away

Never thought I'd be jealous of someone saying they'll be in Mexico City.

Already been there in both UFC events at Arena Mexico City. At that time, Alexa and Irene were out there at almost ring side. They meet Dana for the first time I believe. Both looked pretty cute. This time, I hope to get better tickets so I can watch her closer. :cool:

Guerra Alexa!

Te amo hermosa, siempre estaré a tu lado.

Back