Alexa Grasso Mexican Mamacita WAR Train

if aldana is signed she needs to rematch pacheco, the last one was a war

It's funny that you mention Pacheco because I was just watching her fight with De Randamie on Saturday and was wondering what happened to her .. Thanks for posting that video, I am gonna watch that one. <40>

Well, she's making her UFC debut, so no point in thinking about the top girls yet. Rose is overrated anyway. Front runner.

If Alexa and Markos win their next fights, I wouldn't mind seeing that match up as @Lethal suggested ...

Count me in. Always a fan of Gorgeous but deadly Latinas.

In in in.. Grasso has a lot of potential and I couldn't be happier about her signing with the UFC!

the only thing i'd question about Grasso,is her billed height,seems smaller than she claims.

Alexa Grasso will be the hottest WMMA fighter in the UFC roster by a large margin.

A worthy successor to the Gina.
she'll win the strap at some point,hottest,that's a matter of taste.

Looking cute, reppin sponsors

upload_2016-8-18_16-19-49.jpeg

War train choo choooooo!!!!

Grasso is the future

Great to see her in the UFC but man Invicta being strip-mined to fuckville sucks. Anybody remotely popular can be snatched by the UFC at any time. Feels like Invicta is a charity at this point. Their pay certainly supports that.

I'd hop on but I'll wait for her next fight, I feel like this one is already a foregone conclusion. Heather Clark is more of a welcome committee than a tough test.

Great to see her in the UFC but man Invicta being strip-mined to fuckville sucks. Anybody remotely popular can be snatched by the UFC at any time. Feels like Invicta is a charity at this point. Their pay certainly supports that.

The UFC has them on Fight Pass and is paying for the Cyborg bill in order to get that. They also send there women with a string of losses to get more experience, like Duke who got to experience two knockouts in a row.

like Duke who got to experience two knockouts in a row.

mHM3DMk.gif

I thought about that at first, along with her originally wanting to fight for the title. However, I also came across an article from last year about Grasso wanting to fight on the next UFC Mexico card. After over a year away, and coming off a good win, I can understand her wanting to be on a big event in front of her whole country. Winning the Invicta belt would be nice, but the UFC is always the real goal. Also, I think she's the first signee from Invicta in a while.

I'd hop on but I'll wait for her next fight, I feel like this one is already a foregone conclusion. Heather Clark is more of a welcome committee than a tough test.

Clark's tough. She was outmatched against Kowalkiewicz, but she was coming back from over a year off after knee surgery.

The UFC has them on Fight Pass and is paying for the Cyborg bill in order to get that. They also send there women with a string of losses to get more experience, like Duke who got to experience two knockouts in a row.

Damn. Are you a snake? Cause that is cold blooded

Damn. Are you a snake? Cause that is cold blooded

I wrote that without the Duke part. I was going to mention Angela Hill or Roxy as examples, one even got the belt and could make a case for herself being back in the UFC soon. But someone else was going to mention Duke earning 10k to get folded in one minute and I didn't wanna pass on that opportunity.

Dandois-vs-Duke_006.jpg

LargeGrimFossa.gif

Anyway, this is a Grasso thread so war Alexa.

Getting checked out. I guess her nutritionist does more than just plan meals.

The ladies at Lobo Gym always rep their sponsors well:

Back