Media Alex Volkanovski Calls Out Henry Cejudo

This is what's ailing the ufc now. I know volk is just kidding but holy fuck champ vs champ fights have ruined the promotion. That and immediate rematches are my pet peeves. The thing is people rag on fighters for not being exciting. Zombie is arguably the most exciting fighter out there. It's an obvious lock, but no... Holloway. That's already bad enough as is. If this happens... Oh boy... The crown jewel that was the featherweight division... Tanked just like that.

Volk obliterates " nick nack". 135 and 145 have like become UFC s deepest divisions ( that's not supposed to be the case). Anyways, Cejudo has plenty of work at 135 . ....as Volk does at 145. Let true super fights play out when they're supposed to.

Supporting Volkanovski no matter what he does.

WAR VOLK!!!!!

Remember the days when Dana wanted nothing to do with super fights and barely wanted to negotiate them? And if somebody wanted to challenge another champion he needed to relinquish his belt to do so? Lol how the times have changed
I don’t even understand why the ufc does short fights. All it does is mess up their divisions and the bump in ppvs isn’t significant

so volcano's first title defense will be in 2025 ?
Max is gonna need a fight and he's already beat Ortega. So Zabit, Zombie, Rodriguez make sense. Rodriguez is somehow ranked beneath Zombie as well, which doesn't make much sense.

Max is gonna need a fight and he's already beat Ortega. So Zabit, Zombie, Rodriguez make sense. Rodriguez is somehow ranked beneath Zombie as well, which doesn't make much sense.
and ?

honestly there couldn't be a better time to make this fight. bw and fw have to reestablish their champions. fw the next fight is likely a rematch with max and i'd personally much prefer cejudo vs volk

the odds are he's eliminating a contender or 2 anyways and he also has an argument that even with the loss his last 5 at FW is stronger than any of the contenders last 5 and could be given a title shot.

C4 would make him a clear Goat contender. Cejudo is a beast!

Already not liking this guy. Fuck, this new ownership sucks ass. Bring back Lorenzo and tell these shitheads fight the next contender or step aside

the odds are he's eliminating a contender or 2 anyways and he also has an argument that even with the loss his last 5 at FW is stronger than any of the contenders last 5 and could be given a title shot.
what s the point ur trying to make then ?

imagine having a shit load of contenders in ur division, and calling out a fighter from a lower division. Not a good look volcano ...

Except Volk didn't call out Cejudo, Cejudo called out Volk and Volk responded the way any real Champ would

Except Volk didn't call out Cejudo, Cejudo called out Volk and Volk responded the way any real Champ would
any real champ would ve told him to get back to the line and fight real contenders or shut the fuck up.

Back