Alex The Mauler's most dangerous opponents to date w/ stats

Please stop huffing paint TS. Manuwa has some of the worst standup in the UFC and has no ground game at all. He will never come close to being a top guy in the UFC.

With that said if Gus loses to Rumble then I would like to see Rampage fight Gus if after he beats Maldonaldo.

Last edited:
Its funny how the guy that finished Gus is not on the list. the list is bullshit

Please stop huffing paint TS. Manuwa has some of the worst standup in the UFC and has no ground game at all. He will never come close to being a top guy in the UFC.

With that said if Gus loses to Rumble then I would like to see Rampage fight Gus if after he beats Maldonaldo.

The stats are shit but the 'Manuwa has some of the worst stand up in the UFC' comment is beyond nonsense.

Today I learned that every single fighter Gus ever fought was a dangerous killer.

Jones' murderers row is looking like a bunch of kittens now.

Why does every Gustafsson thread have to be about Jones? Honest question.

Why does every Gustafsson thread have to be about Jones? Honest question.

Because Gus's best fight to date is a loss.... Hopefully he sits on his punches more and changes his fortune this time around

hes terrified of gus just like his idol is

he does have a point, it's quite annoying that almost every thread about either of them always ends in a war between fans.

I hope after this fight, everyone will understand what edge in footwork/speed really means in MMA.

And also understand that these two fighters are really kings of their division (Jones/Gustaffon)

he does have a point, it's quite annoying that almost every thread about either of them always ends in a war between fans.

Toco is the worst offender in that regard, he is in every single Jones thread still crying about the Gus decision it's actually pretty pathetic

I hope after this fight, everyone will understand what edge in footwork/speed really means in MMA.

And also understand that these two fighters are really kings of their division (Jones/Gustaffon)

Jones is the champ and is King. Gus hasn't beaten anybody or fought hardly any top guys.

Gus is a pawn at this time until he makes some moves.

Toco is the worst offender in that regard, he is in every single Jones thread still crying about the Gus decision it's actually pretty pathetic

I doubt that he is so bad compared to the shitstorms made by millions of white belts that seems to purely exist to stir shit, and the subject of jones and gus is an easy target for them.

Also go check out Diggem, he is notorious for trying to start shit about Gus. So both sides are ruining alot of threads.

Gus is a kryptonite for every power-puncher. He has very good speed and footwork. He uses hit & run tactics so his opponents rarely capitalize. His ability to close distance, make a combination and get on the outside is second to none. We have seen all of his previous foes to struggle with this, I don't think against Rumble it will be any different.

I came here to say something similar. I am so amazed how many fans are counting Gus out. They will get strong reality check soon.

its about pointing out inconsistencies on peoples arguments. but i have toned down a bit. but fallonfox guy you cant just not reply to him

well for me i will stop after the second fight happens since after that jj will fade and wont be relevant anymore (will be perennial number 2 though) or he may even straight up retire

and youre on the opposite side of things

so yeah

Jones is the champ and is King. Gus hasn't beaten anybody or fought hardly any top guys.

Gus is a pawn at this time until he makes some moves.

OkK, I see what you did there... You almost got me..

its about pointing out inconsistencies on peoples arguments. but i have toned down a bit. but fallonfox guy you cant just not reply to him

well for me i will stop after the second fight happens since after that jj will fade and wont be relevant anymore (will be perennial number 2 though) or he may even straight up retire

and youre on the opposite side of things

so yeah

Yeah Fallon has also toned down quite abit, I can actually enjoy some of his posts... but his rainbow period...

Back