Alex Perreira is one of mma's biggest must watch prospects right now (all career KO's vid inside)

2004 account

For a fair sport/true mma fan, ain't no shill
@Silver
Reaction score
Can't wait til poatans next fight. Meantime check out this compilation of all his career ko's in kickboxing and mma, one of the deadliest left hooks and standing knee setup artists in the game.

Bogeyman is coming for you 'Sanya, i know you reading this...and he's gonna humiliate you in mma this time as well.
Izzy's ass cheeks so clenched from fear that he has trouble shitting lol

Last edited:
Did you see his first UFC fight? Where he actually does the MMA thing?

It wasn’t exactly promising.

Can't wait til poatans next fight. Meantime check out this compilation of all his career ko's in kickboxing and mma, one of the deadliest left hooks and knee setup artists in the game.
Izzy's ass cheeks must be so clenched from fear that he has trouble shitting lately lol

Bogeyman is coming for you 'Sanya, i know you reading this...and he's gonna humiliate you in mma this time as well

I find it odd how his hands of stone work. How his hands appear, you would think, it would take more for him to finish his opponents but they all just fall. He has impressive striking.

Can't wait til poatans next fight. Meantime check out this compilation of all his career ko's in kickboxing and mma, one of the deadliest left hooks and knee setup artists in the game.
Izzy's ass cheeks must be so clenched from fear that he has trouble shitting lately lol

Bogeyman is coming for you 'Sanya, i know you reading this...and he's gonna humiliate you in mma this time as well

Lots of power in his strikes. I've seen his recent pad work, very heavy hard shots. You can easily tell the difference compared to other fighters when they hit pads. I can gauge power easily just from seeing and hearing pad/bag work.

He's 4-1 and fought the absolute bottom of the barrel in the UFC to start. I'm a huge kickboxing fan, was a mod at k-1fans since the early 2000's, and he's for sure a prospect but let him fight someone decent first, especially a good wrestler. People go so overboard here, not saying you ts and I agree he's a good prospect but mostly people say that because stylistically he's a good match up for the champ who is almost a pure kickboxer as well. Coupled with the fact that he has spectacular ko's. I really doubt he even gets to a title fight with his age and such little mma experience. I'd love to see that match and it's intriguing, I just don't think he'll even get to that point. I'm guessing he gets grapple f'd/ submitted before too long if they don't give him favorable matches.

I find it odd how his hands of stone work. How his hands appear, you would think, it would take more for him to finish his opponents but they all just fall. He has impressive striking.
I think it's part natural for his frame, mixed with great foot planting and form on the economical left hook

What makes his standing right knee so effective is accuracy and his height helps Imo

I know some people are born with the power and some just aren't but I can tell he has been practicing his deadliest tools since he was a teenager atleast.

this guy is like the real life Thong Po.

tong-tong-po.gif

It is pretty crazy how much power this guy has. He hits people with glancing blows at awkward angles and puts them to sleep.

He's 4-1 and fought the absolute bottom of the barrel in the UFC to start. I'm a huge kickboxing fan, was a mod at k-1fans since the early 2000's, and he's for sure a prospect but let him fight someone decent first, especially a good wrestler. People go so overboard here, not saying you ts and I agree he's a good prospect but mostly people say that because stylistically he's a good match up for the champ who is almost a pure kickboxer as well. Coupled with the fact that he has spectacular ko's. I really doubt he even gets to a title fight with his age and such little mma experience. I'd love to see that match and it's intriguing, I just don't think he'll even get to that point. I'm guessing he gets grapple f'd/ submitted before too long if they don't give him favorable matches.
They are trying to fast track him to the title. They will match him accordingly to get him there faster. The narrative is there, it makes absolutely no sense for them to sign him and not try to make the match with Izzy happen. That's part of the main reason they signed him so early in his career. He'll get the title shot within the next 2-3 fights if he keeps winning.

He’s good but has major holes in his gamplan. He spent a majority of round 1 being grappled

I didn't realize that Izzy worked Perreira over so much in the first round. And then Alex landed that clean counter left hook on Izzy's chin between his guard to put him down. He's a great kickboxer, tall, long, fast as hell, very accurate, high pressure, lots of body head combo's, lots of body and head kicks. And he attempts the full spinning heel and hook kicks. I don't think he stands a chance against Jiri or Khamzat someday.

Israel would probably move on by the time Alex can reach a title shot. He really has to take chances and take the same accelerated path that Israel took then. Israel had one of the fastest title shots but he fought a lot in less than two years to get there. 185 is super thin right now.

He’s 34. He’s got little room for error to make a title run while still in his prime. He needs to be more vocal and start talking mad shit to move the needle and get into that top 10.
He is the only man to KO Adesanya and beat him twice, at 185lbs.
With that and his highlight reel, he doesn't need to talk.

Back