Media Alex Perez flying under the radar as the dark horse of 125

Rebel_LioN

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Dude has a powerful squeeze, last weekend he got the arm triangle while stuck in half guard with right leg on the outside.

WildOrderlyCornsnake-size_restricted.gif

He may have lost to Joe B but that was due to an early head butt and also multiple punches to the back of his head.

His wrestling is pretty top notch, he’s got strong finishing submission abilities — especially from the front head lock position — along with crisp, technical combination striking. At range he can throw debilitating calf kicks and he’s got a really good jab. He’s also willing to go toe to toe in the pocket:

SmartLivelyChital-size_restricted.gif

Flyweight has some good fighters despite everyone trashing it and seem disinterested in it.

4BB4F652-55E4-4AFA-8FC9-C4D211754900.jpeg

does flyweight still exist?

It's technically a "dark poney", please correct the misleading title.

There are nine dark horses at flyweight and each of them would be a contender / world champion if they could translate their skillsets into another, bigger body

1 Formiga
2 Figueiredo (now title contender)
3 Pantoja
4 Moreno
5 Askarov
6 Bontorin
7 Kara-France
8 Perez
9 Paiva

Pantoja is essentially better, more agressive version of Costa, and Figueiredo is as freakish as Romero but crazier

Some other fun fighters:
Schnell
Elliott

almost a Rick Story level squeeze

2dj1a9k.gif

sorry this gif sucks but i couldn't find a better one

He's entertaining but if you get finished by Joe Benavidez nowadays you will amount to fuck all.

i think they are all under my radar as i dont watch the manlet divisons

Back