Alex Jones: 'They're Going To Kill Donald Trump'

Well he will at least have to pretend to be a Jew to make it look like he fulfills the messianic prophecies (this will probably involve successful wars against Muslims) Remember, he is accepted by Israel as the Jewish messiah before he shows his true colors.

The Jews are on the lookout for a messiah. The antichrist will rebuild the temple cause peace everywhere all the while performing miracles. It'll be hard for anyone who isn't a Christian to not be deceived by what is about to happen.

I have no biblical basis for this at all and it's only speculation...so ipso facto this opinion is pretty much useless...but i wouldn't be surpised if the anticrhist is accepted as the Messiah for the Jews, the Mahdi for the Muslims.

Jesus said, "For false messiahs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect."

So anyone not grounded in the truth of Jesus Christ will be deceived.

It's weird how 'they' allow this guy this platform to expose 'their' awful deeds, isn't it? Also strange that 'they' allow him to earn so much money doing it.

He also had the show on public access tv..

He was right on the militarization of our city police departments and about fingerprints for drivers license. Those ideas were from the 90s.

he is like 2 for 5000... that has to be good percentage in the conspiracy world

Agenda 21 is gonna hit any day now.:)

There are rumors that that will also happen. I heard a lady on youtube say she had a dream/vision that Obama would suffer a head wound from an assassination attempt. Like the Biblical anti-Christ.

Awesome. What else did you hear? Any other rumours from other random people?

Never underestimate the Lunatic Left and their love of brutal violence to deal with the things that hurt their delicate sensibilities.

LibDamage4.jpg.opt480x374o0,0s480x374.jpg

There are rumors that that will also happen. I heard a lady on youtube say she had a dream/vision that Obama would suffer a head wound from an assassination attempt. Like the Biblical anti-Christ.

Oh shit, a lady on YouTube dreamt it?!? Better alert the Secret Service!

It's weird how 'they' allow this guy this platform to expose 'their' awful deeds, isn't it? Also strange that 'they' allow him to earn so much money doing it.
Beautiful. Fucking beautiful.

Beautiful. Fucking beautiful.

hahaha this video is hysterical but Alex Jones loses it and confesses he's with "them" at 43 seconds in. It's the most genius ploy. You let a total nut job to disclose all the secrets so when people hear those 'secret's' they go "oh you've been listening to alex jones too much!"

Genius...puuuuuure genius tactic.

I'm being half sarcastic, half honest. I don't know what to believe to be honest when it comes to all the conspiracies. I'm sure among a few there are probably some are true.

I actually think that they're are happy about the Trump campaign. One of the open secrets about politics is that huge political donations don't actually accomplish anything. The whole thing is a scam to rip off rich fanatics. The next time someone tries to shake them down, they can point to this campaign, and, say, "if you're so effective, why isn't JEB the president?" They get a lot more mileage from the think tank stuff, but Trump is pretty friendly to their ideas anyway.

Dang! I was hoping that they'd be at odds so I could watch them destroy each other.

Dang! I was hoping that they'd be at odds so I could watch them destroy each other.

Well, they're against him, but it's a turf war. There's no significant policy differences, and I think they will appreciate it if the campaign hurts the racket that the guys running campaigns (and PACs) are running.

It's funny cause Jones was a failed radio guy here in Austin and his house isn't far from here either. Let's just say he's living very, very nice off the stupidity of people.

I wouldn't say he is a failed radio guy, he has national name recognition, can you name another Austin radio host that has that? no one outside of Austin knows who Jeff ward is

I wouldn't say he is a failed radio guy, he has national name recognition, can you name another Austin radio host that has that? no one outside of Austin knows who Jeff ward is

International name recognition, but he said "was a failed radio guy".
So I assume he's referring to when he was fired by KJFK, but before he'd built up his enormous online following.

International name recognition, but he said "was a failed radio guy".
So I assume he's referring to when he was fired by KJFK, but before he'd built up his enormous online following.

This.

Alex Jones did an interview with Farrakhan recently. They were like brothers from another mother.

I guess there's some cross over in the target audience.

"I love the poorly educated!"

Well he will at least have to pretend to be a Jew to make it look like he fulfills the messianic prophecies (this will probably involve successful wars against Muslims) Remember, he is accepted by Israel as the Jewish messiah before he shows his true colors.

That's not strictly biblical, and as an interpretation has been a lot less popular since WWII.

If there is ever a year for things to change its this year. Democratic voters are not at all excited for Hillary and Trumps anti establishment, anti business as usual approach could flip some voters I think.

The party lines are hard enough that the lack of excitement is unlikely to flip a state that has been solid since Bush Sr. The GOP's campaign so far has alienated a lot of people too, likely just as many as it has encouraged to vote. This will be especially true if the party does not nominate Trump, as they would lose those voters, and Trump might run against them.

Back