Alex Jones: 'They're Going To Kill Donald Trump'

It's funny cause Jones was a failed radio guy here in Austin and his house isn't far from here either. Let's just say he's living very, very nice off the stupidity of people.

He also had the show on public access tv..

He was right on the militarization of our city police departments and about fingerprints for drivers license. Those ideas were from the 90s.

he is like 2 for 5000... that has to be good percentage in the conspiracy world

There are rumors that that will also happen. I heard a lady on youtube say she had a dream/vision that Obama would suffer a head wound from an assassination attempt. Like the Biblical anti-Christ.

I think Trump makes a better candidate for potential anti-Christ than Obama.
In fact going with my usual approach to US presidential elections, "Which candidate is most likely to become the Beast of Rrevelations and usher in the apocalypse?", he wins hands down.

They aren’t going to kill him, that’s absurd. They’ll sample his DNA and replace him with a reptilian-controlled clone.

I think Trump makes a better candidate for potential anti-Christ than Obama.
In fact going with my usual approach to US presidential elections, "Which candidate is most likely to become the Beast of Rrevelations and usher in the apocalypse?", he wins hands down.

The antichrist is a Jew, so right now it could only be Sanders. Plus he's someone the world welcomes.

The antichrist is a Jew, so right now it could only be Sanders. Plus he's someone the world welcomes.

Isn't the AC supposed to be charismatic? Bernie isn't global either. The pope would be a better fit in terms of being popular and global.

Probably would be someone related into the Rothschild family though.

Hah! I know which strand of eschatology holds to the idea that the Anti-Christ is Jewish...

Hah! I know which strand of eschatology holds to the idea that the Anti-Christ is Jewish...

Pretty sure the same character Christians see as the anti-christ is the Jewish Messiah

The mashiach will be a great political leader descended from King David (Jeremiah 23:5). The mashiach is often referred to as "mashiach ben David" (mashiach, son of David). He will be well-versed in Jewish law, and observant of its commandments (Isaiah 11:2-5). He will be a charismatic leader, inspiring others to follow his example. He will be a great military leader, who will win battles for Israel. He will be a great judge, who makes righteous decisions (Jeremiah 33:15). But above all, he will be a human being, not a god, demi-god or other supernatural being.

Before the time of the mashiach, there shall be war and suffering (Ezekiel 38:16)

The mashiach will bring about the political and spiritual redemption of the Jewish people by bringing us back to Israel and restoring Jerusalem (Isaiah 11:11-12; Jeremiah 23:8; 30:3; Hosea 3:4-5). He will establish a government in Israel that will be the center of all world government, both for Jews and gentiles (Isaiah 2:2-4; 11:10; 42:1). He will rebuild the Temple and re-establish its worship (Jeremiah 33:18). He will restore the religious court system of Israel and establish Jewish law as the law of the land (Jeremiah 33:15).

http://www.jewfaq.org/mashiach.htm

Christian and Muslim. It's pretty explicit in revelation that the antichrist pretends to be the Jewish messiah.

Most mainstream Christian eschatology doesn't stick with the Jewish origin anymore (I know you still get Hagee and the like saying it'll be a gay Jew).
It tends more towards a metaphorical Roman lineage (and at the height of the Reformation, it was of course the Pope).

A lot of people believe that the anti-Christ will be Muslim. But most of the world will accept him.

If anyone has him done in, it'll be the Koch brothers. Think of it... A Billionaire that they can't buy who holds the Presidency...
Outta there!

I actually think that they're are happy about the Trump campaign. One of the open secrets about politics is that huge political donations don't actually accomplish anything. The whole thing is a scam to rip off rich fanatics. The next time someone tries to shake them down, they can point to this campaign, and, say, "if you're so effective, why isn't JEB the president?" They get a lot more mileage from the think tank stuff, but Trump is pretty friendly to their ideas anyway.

Not necessarily.

No where in the bible does the Antichrist say he's a jew. Many bible scholars believe he will be a jew from the book of daniel when it was written:

Daniel 11 37
He will show no regard for the gods of his ancestors or for the one desired by women, nor will he regard any god, but will exalt himself above them all.
But nowhere does it say he will be a jew, just that he showed no regard for the gods of his ancestors. So the antichrist...if he is in fact a Jew will probably not make known that he is a Jew.

Not necessarily.

No where in the bible does the Antichrist say he's a jew. Many bible scholars get this from the book of daniel when it was written:

Daniel 11 37
He will show no regard for the gods of his ancestors or for the one desired by women, nor will he regard any god, but will exalt himself above them all.
So the antichrist...if he is in fact a Jew will probably not make known that he is a Jew.

Well he will at least have to pretend to be a Jew to make it look like he fulfills the messianic prophecies (this will probably involve successful wars against Muslims) Remember, he is accepted by Israel as the Jewish messiah before he shows his true colors.

Back