Alex Jones: 'They're Going To Kill Donald Trump'

FinalFight

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Alex Jones: 'They're Going To Kill Donald Trump' As Part Of A False Flag Operation

Trump fan Alex Jones thinks Donald Trump is going to be assassinated.

"My gut says they're gonna kill Donald Trump."
This is the same gut that says Scalia was assassinated. The same gut that can't conceive of any other possible cause of death for a chronically obese eighty year-old man.

It's funny cause Jones was a failed radio guy here in Austin and his house isn't far from here either. Let's just say he's living very, very nice off the stupidity of people.

If anyone has him done in, it'll be the Koch brothers. Think of it... A Billionaire that they can't buy who holds the Presidency...
Outta there!

I think it is amazing that no one took a shot at Obama. Trump could be the kind of target that Wallace and Bobby Kennedy were (note - I am not equating him with Wallace or RFK but he is the same kind of polarizing candidate).

I think it is amazing that no one took a shot at Obama.
There are rumors that that will also happen. I heard a lady on youtube say she had a dream/vision that Obama would suffer a head wound from an assassination attempt. Like the Biblical anti-Christ.

"My gut says they're gonna kill Donald Trump."
This is the same gut that says Scalia was assassinated. The same gut that can't conceive of any other possible cause of death for a chronically obese eighty year-old man.

The last sentence made me chuckle lol

I think it is amazing that no one took a shot at Obama.

There was a plot by some hill billies/meth heads early on in his presidency. I imagine his security is on another level.

Honestly, I could see someone might take HIllary out someday. If she doesn't get her way, she would try to expose something. And that could do her in.

If odds existed for this kind of thing, Trump would be up there. He's an independently funded outsider, who like it or not, is shaking up the political system a bit. I'm sure him doing as well as he is, ain't sitting well with a lot of the good old boys who have been running this game for centuries.

The Queen wants Trump dead. Evelyn Rothschild wants him around to make a useful goyim out of him. It's all down to how David Rockefeller votes on the matter. Oh and buy the anti nuke protein shake to protect your family.

Back