Crime Alex Jones testified in court, Sandy Hook was 100% real

Jones and trump getting destroyed in unison. Seems like a pretty rough week for many a Sherfront member!!

Lefties get destroyed all day everyday by mental illness. Plus all of you are low T. You're either fat goblins or skinny nerds with no muscle.

Lefties get destroyed all day everyday by mental illness. Plus all of you are low T. You're either fat goblins or skinny nerds with no muscle.

Lol, we got a live one here.

Alex Jones shirtless.gif
FKqt.gif

Last edited:
Jones and trump getting destroyed in unison. Seems like a pretty rough week for many a Sherfront member!!

The only thing that happened this week was more power and publicity will be available for Trump and Jones.

Low t and fat. Hmmmm. You do know that obesity levels have a direct effect on t levels right? I wonder which states have higher obesity levels. You guessed it, red states. But yeah, getting destroyed everyday.

Alex Jones’ wife angry at nude photo release to Roger Stone (yahoo.com)
I guess his wife did not know about Alex sending nude photos of her.
So guys are now carrying water for a dude that sends out nonconsensual nude photos and harasses parents of dead kids.
Like I always say, you can do anything and as long as you pick a political team to be on, then that team will defend you no matter what.
Confirmation Bias is a helluva drug.

Low t and fat. Hmmmm. You do know that obesity levels have a direct effect on t levels right? I wonder which states have higher obesity levels. You guessed it, red states. But yeah, getting destroyed everyday.

So you want to get divisive. Break it down by race.

So you want to get divisive. Break it down by race.
Wait. The guy who says low t nerd and fat is accusing me of being divisive? I’m not saying my choice of words aren’t, but check out your original reply.

Wait. The guy who says low t nerd and fat is accusing me of being divisive? I’m not saying my choice of words aren’t, but check out your original reply.

I bet all the fat people in those red states are democrats. But I admit....there are many fat Trump supporters.

They said that even after he was banned from YouTube, Apple, etc, Infowars was pulling in $800,000 in revenues every day.

Seriously?
It's depressing that you can turnover $800,000 USD a day selling tiny amounts of iodine and vitamin D to morons for too much money.

Seriously?
It's depressing the you can turnover $800,000 USD a day selling tiny amounts of iodine and vitamin D to morons for too much money.
Yep. During the trial they presented a note from some business manager to Alex, outlining that they had revenues of $800,000 for the day, from selling supplement and crap on the website. Alex didn't deny it was accurate but claimed that it was a record sales day so it wasn't representative of what he normally makes.

One of the other tidbits that came out at the trial was Alex was moving around some serious money when these lawsuits started heating up. There was a $62 million withdrawal he made in 2021.

Yep. During the trial they presented a note from some business manager to Alex, outlining that they had revenues of $800,000 for the day, from selling supplement and crap on the website. Alex didn't deny it was accurate but claimed that it was a record sales day so it wasn't representative of what he normally makes.

One of the other tidbits that came out at the trial was Alex was moving around some serious money when these lawsuits started heating up. There was a $62 million withdrawal he made in 2021.

I never figured on the snake oil being his major source of income. Just assumed it'd be paid appearances, advertising (not anymore) and begging (his "money bomb" telethons).

I'd love to see Jones rot in a hot, dark and humid jail cell. He is some of the truest scum on this earth.
he is 100% correct that if you dont like alex jones it says a lot about you, it means you aint a cunt.

Seriously?
It's depressing the you can turnover $800,000 USD a day selling tiny amounts of iodine and vitamin D to morons for too much money.
You new here? The US is full of idiots who want to take a pill for this ailment or that…

Heck, in the US alone, companies are making hundreds of millions per year selling of amphetamines to “treat” kids who have “too much energy” to sit in a classroom all day, or who “can’t pay attention.”

What kind of moron drugs their kid for being a kid?

You new here? The US is full of idiots who want to take a pill for this ailment or that…

Heck, in the US alone, companies are making hundreds of millions per year selling of amphetamines to “treat” kids who have “too much energy” to sit in a classroom all day, or who “can’t pay attention.”

What kind of moron drugs their kid for being a kid?

Sure, it's obvious that there's enough poorly informed and compulsive consumers in the US for even clowns like Jones to make a fortune off their stupidity. $800,000 a day is still a lot for a CT webstore selling overpriced bullshit.
Although while I'm entirely supportive of my governments pharmaceutical benefits scheme for cheaper medication, the number of welfare parents abusing the system for $3 bottles of 100 dexies to consume themselves, or peddle to their mates at $5 a pop, wasn't exactly a success story of the '80s.
At least kiddie speed is actually as advertised and priced competitively between available brands though.
You can't say as much about the virtually homeopathic doses of common vitamins that Jones is peddling at extraordinary prices.

Anyone have the tape of Jones telling his listeners to track down the parents and harass them? Been waiting for that since the beginning..

Frankly I'm surprised only $45 million in punitive damages was awarded so far, when Jones didn't even bother to rock up for the sentencing, but instead was on his show calling the judge a "dwarf goblin", saying the Judge and opposing counsel were all demoniacs and that the Sandy Hook father was autistic, mentally retarded and being exploited by his lawyers.
Probably not the best strategy to minimise damages in a defamation case.

Frankly I'm surprised only $45 million in punitive damages was awarded so far, when Jones didn't even bother to rock up for the sentencing, but instead was on his show calling the judge a "dwarf goblin", saying the Judge and opposing counsel were all demoniacs and that the Sandy Hook father was autistic, mentally retarded and being exploited by his lawyers.
Probably not the best strategy to minimise damages in a defamation case.

well, its alex jones we're dealing with. is normal.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back