Crime Alex Jones testified in court, Sandy Hook was 100% real

44nutman

The Original Nut of Sherdog
@Gold
Reaction score
https://apnews.com/article/health-u...n=TrueAnthem&utm_medium=AP&utm_source=Twitter
Too late you peddler of lies for profit. You are still going to get sued into oblivion.

Alex is taking the Tucker Carlson and Rachel Maddow Defense, when they go to court, they are just entertainers and nobody rationale should believe their bullshit.

Jones was a piece shit going after parents who lost their children like that and deserves to lose every penny he has.

His lawyers also accidentally sent a backup of his whole cell to the lawyers representing parents.

Some people pull guard in a fight, and I've heard of a perjury trap before, but this is a new level. The texts and emails prove he perjured himself in the current trial already.

It's like pulling bottom mount and laying your hands on the mat.

Last edited:

Last edited:
https://apnews.com/article/health-u...n=TrueAnthem&utm_medium=AP&utm_source=Twitter
Too late you peddler of lies for profit. You are still going to get sued into oblivion.

Alex is taking the Tucker Carlson and Rachel Maddow Defense, when they go to court, they are just entertainers and nobody rationale should believe their bullshit.

Jones was a piece shit going after parents who lost their children like that and deserves to lose every penny he has.
If that defense worked for Carlson and Maddow then it should work for Jones who is much more insane and clearly not a legitimate source for news. I actually find Jones entertaining and struggle to imagine someone who would watch him as a legitimate source of information whereas Maddow and Carlson seem to blur the line between news and infotainment more.

Y'all are some of the main mother fuckers sending hate mail and death threats to people because you don't like forced diversity in cereal commercials or school board members who support CRT. Alex Jones is like, 5% worse than the ordinary internet person.

Are the frogs gay too?
rcl35luh9b641.jpg

Yes.

Judging by twitter you'd think he was a murderer lol. Even though hes gonna likely lose all of his money, he deserves worse. Idk about that.

my opinion is legally this case has no ground because his actions are not specific enough to defame anyone. the people guilty of crimes are those directly harassing parents and victims, and the FBI should pursue that. The people who are dangerous are the wackos, like people on this board who believe it and might carry something out based on the wacky shit a rich fat guy is scamming them with.

he needs to be punished HARSHLY. he harmed a lot of people and led many people down a road mentally that they may never come back from in terms of conspiratorial thinking.

he will also claim he only admitted it was real to get the deep state off of him so he needs to do serious prison time imo. if it was an earlier time in history people would have dragged him to death through town behind a horse ffs.

If that defense worked for Carlson and Maddow then it should work for Jones who is much more insane and clearly not a legitimate source for news. I actually find Jones entertaining and struggle to imagine someone who would watch him as a legitimate source of information whereas Maddow and Carlson seem to blur the line between news and infotainment more.
your sanity and education blinds you to who the real danger are in this case man. jones is WAY worse than maddow and tucker. its just that you are too grounded to even begin to take him seriously but that is not the case for A LOT of people.

jones has played a significant role in dividing the country and engendering profound and misplaced trust in our institutions.

way more people like him than will admit it on here btw..... so many posts incoming about how "i never listened to him" "he was never my friend" etc

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back