Social Alex Jones now admits Sandy Hook is real

I'm against censoring comedians, mostly because not much offends me and everyone has a different sense of humor. But what Alex said was not some off color joke that offended some people and made the news. I don't think this is a good comparison at all. He wasn't making a joke. He was targeting parents of murdered children. This is especially heinous.

The point.

Comedian
Wrestler(WWE)
South Park

They are entertainment...Alex Jones is an entertainer.

Also...because it made the news? A random person can make a tweet that gets re-tweeted 10,000 times and it can make the news. The media is damn near worthless, THAT is the problem...they made Alex Jones look as if he was a legit source of information, a thing he was NOT before that.

You are being made a fool by the media for allowing them to control what you are looking at and deem important.

No, but linking real individuals to said conspiracies certainly can be, which is really what this is all about.

Anyone is free to speculate over anything, but when you start linking real people to your musings, which consequently causes your mob to target those people with harassment and threats of violence, is when things can get sketchy, like Mr. Jones has found out.

Linking? Those were the people involved.

Alex never advocated violence.

Show me a clip where he crossed the line with sandy hook I want to see it

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/worl...y-sandy-hook-was-a-hoax/ar-BBVrG1c?li=BBoPRmx
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
So I guess when the actor pretending to be a news guy, gets sued for mouthing off, he comes to his senses and was like "NAW, Dawg, that shit was real, I have psychosis issues which is the only reason I brought it up. Since I said its real, could you please make the lawsuits go away"
Alex Jones is the hero of the Incels. He used to be quoted lots in the War Room. Do me a favor don't use this character actor as a source for anything anymore. I don't have much respect for guys doing bits and profiting off of dead children.
You take Alex Jones seriously? Seek help.

Linking? Those were the people involved.

Alex never advocated violence.

Show me a clip where he crossed the line with sandy hook I want to see it

By calling out the parents by name, and linking them with putting on a hoax about their dead children. You don't have to advocate for violence to be sued for damages that your irresponsible words and accusations have caused.

To put it in perspective, here's how it works:

"Sandy hook was a hoax" = Okay.

"Sandy Hook was a hoax, and(insert name here) is involved!" = Not okay.

You're allowed to speculate over anything you want, but when you start attaching real people to your crazy theories, you leave yourself open for libel and slander lawsuits. Hence why Mr. Jones is currently shitting his pants over this whole ordeal, and looking to correct the record.

By calling out the parents by name, and linking them with putting on a hoax about their dead children. You don't have to advocate for violence to be sued for damages that your irresponsible words and accusations have caused.

You're allowed to speculate over anything you want, but when you start attaching real people to your crazy theories, you leave yourself open for libel and slander lawsuits. Hence why Mr. Jones is currently shitting his pants over this whole ordeal, and looking to correct the record.

Nah that's stupid. You know who's responsible for the death threats? The people who made the death threats. It's called personal responsibility.

Also I'd like to see the clip where alex is naming them

Do you know what defamation is? I suggest you look it up, and then try to defend Jones.

I do, I just don't understand why you can't post it if he said it. I genuinely want to see it so I can judge its severity.

Can you post the bad clip of alex so we can see it?

I actually think you've never even seen the clips, or know of anything that he actually said, but maybe I'm wrong.

I just find it odd in this thread about Jones and Sandy hook that nobody posted a single clip of what he actually said and debated it.

I already know why. Most of you if not all of you don't even know what he said, and never saw the video.

One more thing. This is not new news. Jones said a long time ago he thinks it was real (I don't believe him though).

Do you guys not remember Megan Kelly interviewing him about it like 2 years ago, and the drama?

Old news

He's admitted it wasn't a hoax? Quitter.

Correct.

But why didn't this come years ago when he originally supposedly stated this? Why now?

FTR I'm totally unfamiliar with this particular case, I'm just aware when he originally was speculating Sandy Hook being a 'false flag' was when it happened in 2012-2013.

It's 2019 now. Why is this all emerging now? Especially considering he was saying he was wrong and misquoted on his original Joe Rogan Podcast appearance which was in 2017.

I do, I just don't understand why you can't post it if he said it. I genuinely want to see it so I can judge its severity.

Can you post the bad clip of alex so we can see it?

I actually think you've never even seen the clips, or know of anything that he actually said, but maybe I'm wrong.

This.

I've yet to see the actual clips that are so many claim to be worthy of prosecution 6-7 YEARS AFTER the fact.

Back