Alex Jones is coming for Joe Hogan

Wtf is this garbage and who the hell is this fucking idiot?People really watch that trash?

Also he said once upon a time the black helicopter people told joe to shut up bout something

Alex Jones and his ilk are absolute trash but the one kernel of truth is that Joe is friendly to *almost* everyone on his show and acts like their friend, but then the next episode he'll completely backstab them, throw them under the bus and talk trash. For all his tough guy acting, he doesn't have the balls to say how he really feels when someone is sitting across from him.

Lol i watched it it was funny they bith rip on joe rogan hard, calling him a shill and two face backstabber coward with a napoleonic complex because he is so small, and the owen guy said Rogan looks like a thumb...ouch
What did joe do to them? I thought joe was a friend of alex jones and a supporter of owen benjamin.

Will be interesting to see how this develops. I see a noticable difference in Joe from a couple of years ago. Joey Diaz asked him something not too long ago, along the lines of who got to him recently and Joe's response was that of someone that was hiding something.

Joe stay inviting crazy and racist people so this doesn’t surprise me at all......anyone who listens to Alex Jones is just as brain dead as him to be honest
Racist? Please elaborate...

Back