Alex Jones is coming for Joe Hogan

the guy straight up said in court his persona is a gimmick to trick his gullible fans. He also constantly harassed families of mass shooting events. How would you feel if your child died in a school shooting and this nutcase tells the world you're lying?
Dont try and speak logic to someone on sherdog. He was kidding anyway i think

Joe stay inviting crazy and racist people so this doesn’t surprise me at all......anyone who listens to Alex Jones is just as brain dead as him to be honest

It’s best not to give people like Alex Jones any attention. They thrive on it.

at 4:00 in he gives it away.

"I'm not mad that he brought me onto his show and made me look dumb, but..."

Yes, you are. And no, he didn't "make" you look dumb.

the guy straight up said in court his persona is a gimmick to trick his gullible fans. He also constantly harassed families of mass shooting events. How would you feel if your child died in a school shooting and this nutcase tells the world you're lying?
Both of these things did not happen. You're listening to some sources that exaggerated what happened. During his custody court case his Lawyer claimed that Alex was performance art character. Alex never came out in court and claimed his character was fake. That's what they tried to spin to discredit him. Also he never harassed any of the victims of Sandy hook. He had a guest on that did, but it wasn't alex. Alex never hounded any of the families, etc. Honestly I can say no one died on 9/11. That's my free speech. When you deal in conspiracy theories you can question anything and everything. Everything you said about Alex are half truths and 3 hand info. It's easy to discredit a guy when you do that.

Well tell me the people that you like, who are great Americans to You???
I'm not playing this game, this isn't the War Room. But the list certainly doesn't include a bottom feeder like Alex Jones.

Both of these things did not happen. You're listening to some sources that exaggerated what happened. During his custody court case his Lawyer claimed that Alex was performance art character. Alex never came out in court and claimed his character was fake. That's what they tried to spin to discredit him. Also he never harassed any of the victims of Sandy hook. He had a guest on that did, but it wasn't alex. Alex never hounded any of the families, etc. Honestly I can say no one died on 9/11. That's my free speech. When you deal in conspiracy theories you can question anything and everything. Everything you said about Alex are half truths and 3 hand info. It's easy to discredit a guy when you do that.

You and Aleksandr "Paid off by the KGB" Jones can say retarded shit like that about 9/11 because you support radical Islamic terrorists by shifting the blame for 9/11 from bin Laden et. al. to the American government. Some patriots you are. Lol retards.

Dude, I’m a conservative and I think he’s a piece of shit
What makes him so bad? I mean really? If entertaining wild conspiracies makes him bad, then I guess he's bad? He's been banned on YouTube and all major social media platforms and before he was talking about censorship and government control,and when they banned him, they just made him look RIGHT. Now other conservatives have been banned, Alex was the first dominoe. Just wait for it.

You and Aleksandr "Paid off by the KGB" Jones can say retarded shit like that about 9/11 because you support radical Islamic terrorists by shifting the blame for 9/11 from bin Laden et. al. to the American government. Some patriots you are. Lol retards.
No we don't. We know how bad radical Islamic terrorism is. We know whats happening with the islamo take over of Europe. These aren't good things. If very powerful people in government can use islamicists to carry out their dirty work, they will use them like pawns on a chess board to accomplish their goals.

Alex Jones is controlled opposition

You'll never hear anything about Jews, Flat Earth, Nasa or Freemasons on infowars.

33-Freemasonry.jpg

016121a2aa0b8afe438959dcc2c36620.png

d2f3e5f91628728587044b2e85a6954e.png

No we don't. We know how bad radical Islamic terrorism is. We know whats happening with the islamo take over of Europe. These aren't good things. If very powerful people in government can use islamicists to carry out their dirty work, they will use them like pawns on a chess board to accomplish their goals.

Oh you geniuses know it's so bad, but how's it so bad when all these terrorist acts they've done to hurt us never happened in your opinion? When did radical Islamic terrorists attack us if not on 9/11 or in San Bernardino? What are you afraid of? According to you guys, they never do shit to us.

Nah, when you take the worst example of radical Islamic terrorism in America and then you say they didn't do it, you're on their side. He also tried to shift blame from the terrorists in San Bernardino by implying it was staged. Fuck that anti-American apologist for terrorism and if you believe it to, you're a supporter of radical Islamic terrorism, too. They did it and they need to be held responsible. If you believe his bullshit, you support the over America and I hope you pay for it.

Oh you geniuses know it's so bad, but how's it so bad when all these terrorist acts they've done to hurt us never happened in your opinion? When did radical Islamic terrorists attack us if not on 9/11 or in San Bernardino? What are you afraid of? According to you guys, they never do shit to us.

Nah, when you take the worst example of radical Islamic terrorism in America and then you say they didn't do it, you're on their side. He also tried to shift blame from the terrorists in San Bernardino by implying it was staged. Fuck that anti-American apologist for terrorism and if you believe it to, you're a supporter of radical Islamic terrorism, too. They did it and they need to be held responsible. If you believe his bullshit, you support the over America and I hope you pay for it.
Lol we never said 9/11 Never happened. I said we could say it never happened, and obviously be totally wrong but the 1st amendment allows us to say anything. You didn't really believe Alex and myself thought 9/11 didn't happen did You? I mean seriously are you trolling, also the San Bernardino shooting wasn't staged. It was some Islamicst who got radicalized in Saudi Arabia and threw a shit fit. I think you're getting a lot of 2nd and 3rd hand reporting on what Alex says.

Lol we never said 9/11 Never happened. I said we could say it never happened, and obviously be totally wrong but the 1st amendment allows us to say anything. You didn't really believe Alex and myself thought 9/11 didn't happen did You? I mean seriously are you trolling, also the San Bernardino shooting wasn't staged. It was some Islamicst who got radicalized in Saudi Arabia and threw a shit fit. I think you're getting a lot of 2nd and 3rd hand reporting on what Alex says.
Alex Jones says the American government carried out 9/11. To think of all the anti Islamic rhetoric and policy created in the wake of 9/11, this would make Muslims the most unfairly oppressed group in world history. But instead of being consistent Jones still manages to push Islamophobic bullshit to his audience.

Back