Alex Jones is coming for Joe Hogan

DifficultFickleBarbet-size_restricted.gif

Rogan via TKO (spinning back kick to the body)

68Wlw9.gif

Last edited:
I don't even know what this is. Is it a skit? If Joe doesn't stop talking shit about Alex, Alex will tell everyone about some CIA operation? What?

I'm too high to decipher this shit.

Alex Jones is a piece of human garbage.

I don't even know what this is. Is it a skit? If Joe doesn't stop talking shit about Alex, Alex will tell everyone about some CIA operation? What?

I'm too high to decipher this shit.

Lol I have no idea but I await Rogans response

Two conspiracy theory whackos got beef. Meh.

<NightKingBringIt>

Legit feel sorry for fools that watch that trash

Couldn't watch more than 10 seconds.. have no idea what they are talking about.

"Rogan is obviously just Hillary Clinton in disguise, and she is obviously a reptilian in disguise! Reptilians did 9/11! They are putting chemicals in the water that turn the frogs gay!! Aaahhhhhhh!!" -Alex Jones

Legit feel sorry for fools that watch that trash
It's entertainment. Or conspiratainment. I've been listening to Jones for years. Don't feel sorry for me. Obviously I take a lot of what he says with a grain of salt. There are obvious exaggerations and flat out scenarios that never happened. But that's why being a conspiracy theorist is so great because you can entertain any crazy idea and have hours upon hours of shit to talk about. Conspiracies are very real. It just depends on which ones are true or not. We all have beliefs. We just can't believe everything anybody tells us, especially the government to be true

Is he supposed to be scared that this fat fuck blowhard is coming for him? Alex Jones is deplorable.

No he's not. He's a great American. I love the guy.
the guy straight up said in court his persona is a gimmick to trick his gullible fans. He also constantly harassed families of mass shooting events. How would you feel if your child died in a school shooting and this nutcase tells the world you're lying?

Back